About This File
BadDog's Skimpy Monk Robes converted for SAM
This is a skimpy replacer for the game's monk robes. It also replaces the other robes that have the same mesh: Blue and Black mage robes, Necromancer Robes, Warlock Robes, and Vaermina Robes.
There have been a few skimpified versions of these over the years, but my all time favorite are these ones, made by BadDog over on LoversLab. All I've done is convert them to SAM. You do not require the original file to use these.
- There are two versions; one which is revealing and one which is not, for those of you with more... refined tastes.
- It is not HDT.
- This is suitable for all weights, but at higher combined values of Samson/Samuel, you will begin to notice some clipping on the chest during crouching or extreme animations/poses. I cannot do much about this, because vanilla meshes are very low poly.
- They are compatible with retextures, and I highly recommend using one.
For those using the underwear version, I just uploaded a new version where the underwear looks MUCH better than before.
- BadDog for the original meshes
What's New in Version 1.0.1 See changelog
- added robes for special edition. Only the version with underwear is available since I don't think revealing armors work on SE yet. I don't have SE so I can't confirm that it works but it should.