About This File
BadDog's Skimpy Monk Robes converted for SAM
This is a skimpy replacer for the game's monk robes. It also replaces the other robes that have the same mesh: Blue and Black mage robes, Necromancer Robes, Warlock Robes, and Vaermina Robes.
There have been a few skimpified versions of these over the years, but my all time favorite are these ones, made by BadDog over on LoversLab. All I've done is convert them to SAM. You do not require the original file to use these.
- There are two versions; one which is revealing and one which is not.
- Both versions available for LE or SE.
- It uses KouLeifoh's high poly body mesh
- They will move along with the body if you have HDT/SMP installed. (But make sure you have a proper skeleton installed regardless)
- This is suitable for all weights, but at higher combined values of Samson/Samuel, you will begin to notice some clipping on the chest during crouching or extreme animations/poses. I cannot do much about this, because vanilla meshes are very low poly.
- They are compatible with retextures, and I highly recommend using one.
Extra Details (FOR [SE] Revealing Version Only!)
There are two different revealing versions for SE, CUT and UNCUT. Please choose the version that corresponds to your SAM Light/HDT/SMP/High Poly Installations.
- If you choose the cut version, everyone who equips the robe will not have foreskin and you will not be able to change that.
- If you choose the uncut version, everyone who equips the robe will have foreskin by default, but if you have SAM Morphs for RaceMenu you can use the "Foreskin Hide" slider to show either cut or uncut penis.
- BadDog for the original meshes
- KouLeifoh - HDT/High Poly assets
- VectorpLexus & etc. - SAM
What's New in Version 2.0.0 See changelog
- new! all versions now use the high poly body mesh and have compatibility with HDT/SMP.
- NOTICE! : Fixed an issue with both SE and LE underwear versions (1/26/19). Please re-download!