About This File
BadDog's Skimpy Monk Robes converted for SAM
This is a skimpy replacer for the game's monk robes. It also replaces the other robes that have the same mesh: Blue and Black mage robes, Necromancer Robes, Warlock Robes, and Vaermina Robes.
There have been a few skimpified versions of these over the years, but my all time favorite are these ones, made by BadDog over on LoversLab. All I've done is convert them to SAM. You do not require the original file to use these.
- There are two versions, one is exposed and the other has underwear
- Both versions available for LE or SE.
- The LE version is available for both SAM Full and SAM Light
- The SE version is available for SAM Light
- It uses KouLeifoh's high poly HDT/SMP meshes.
- I don't know what's going to happen if you don't have HDT or SMP installed, but feel free to find out
- This is suitable for all weights, but at higher combined values of Samson/Samuel, you will begin to notice some clipping on the chest during crouching or extreme animations/poses. I cannot do much about this, because vanilla meshes are very low poly.
- They will use whatever texture you have installed. Screenshots were taken using Noble Skyrim textures.
About CUT and UNCUT versions:
There are two different revealing versions for SAM Light: Cut and Uncut
- Know that if you install cut version, you can't add foreskin at all, even in racemenu.
- If you install uncut version, you can toggle foreskin on and off in racemenu. Because of this I would pretty much recommend uncut version to anyone over the cut version since it allows you options.
Blah Blah Blah:
I tested everything for a little while, but it's hard to fully test so many versions. If you run into a major problem then let me know.
- BadDog for the original meshes
- KouLeifoh - HDT/High Poly assets
- VectorpLexus & etc. - SAM
What's New in Version 3.0.0 See changelog
- updated for latest version HDT/ High Poly body
- updated for latest version high poly genitals