About This File
BadDog's Skimpy Monk Robes converted for SAM
This is a skimpy replacer for the game's monk robes. It also replaces the other robes that have the same mesh: Blue and Black mage robes, Necromancer Robes, Warlock Robes, and Vaermina Robes.
There have been a few skimpified versions of these over the years, but my all time favorite are these ones, made by BadDog over on LoversLab. All I've done is convert them to SAM. You do not require the original file to use these.
- There are two versions; one which is revealing and one which is not, for those of you with more... refined tastes.
- Both versions available for LE or SE
- There are no physics, except for a bit on the chest and belly for the SE Revealing version at the moment. I may update the others at a later time.
- This is suitable for all weights, but at higher combined values of Samson/Samuel, you will begin to notice some clipping on the chest during crouching or extreme animations/poses. I cannot do much about this, because vanilla meshes are very low poly.
- They are compatible with retextures, and I highly recommend using one.
- BadDog for the original meshes
- KouLeifoh - HDT/High Poly assets
- VectorpLexus & etc. - SAM
What's New in Version 1.0.2 See changelog
- added robes with underwear for special edition
- new! added revealing robes for special edition. This version is currently the only one that uses the high poly body mesh and it also has a bit of physics on the chest and belly. I may go and update the other versions in the future but I'm too lazy right now.