Jump to content
  • Create an account

    Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

SAM Morphs for RaceMenu 1.0.3

   (2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

This is a RaceMenu plugin that adds SAM morphs without using any of SAM's scripts.  It's mainly intended to add SAM morphing features to SE, but a version for Oldrim is also provided.

Using armor refits for SAM is highly recommended.  For SE users, the refits must be converted to SE format using NIF Optimizer.

RaceMenu SE 0.2.4 requires .tri morphs to be using the newer format exported by Outfit Studio.

Features

  • Samson/Samuel morphs with a toggle for skeleton scaling
  • Genital morphs based on SAM genital bones scaling formula
  • Foreskin morph to toggle foreskin
  • Individual bone scaling used in Samson/Samuel morphs for finer tuning
  • Genital skeleton scaling for compatiblity with genital accessories
  • Body hair overlays
  • BodyGen morphs to apply Samson/Samuel morphs and randomized genital morphs to all male NPC's based on class (optional)
  • Edit morphs/overlays on any male NPC with a minimal RaceMenu invoked from a custom spell (UIExtensions required)

sliders.thumb.jpg.6b07a3b9bd1b17738ff889d26f62625e.jpg

 

Requirements

*not required, but SAM assets are required in some type of setup (like SOS).  SAM scripts/.esp/.dll are not used.
**only required for editing morphs on NPC's

Manual Installation

  • 00 Textures for overlays
  • 01 Base mod for either Oldrim or SE
  • 02 BodyGen morphs (1 for basic setup, 2 for overrides from other mods) (optional)
  • 03 Genital Morphs if not using SAM Light (optional)

Notes

  • Foreskin morph requires SAM Light "un-cut" option during installation.
  • BodyGen for RaceMenu SE can make the game unstable based on individual setups.
  • BodyGen morphs are saved in the SKSE co-save alongside the game save.  NetImmerse Override Cleaner can be used to remove the morph data in Oldrim saves.  I'm not aware of any equivalent tool for SE.
  • Body hair overlay only applies to the main body mesh, not the genitals.  This is due to how the overlay system was designed.
  • RaceMenu for NPC's will show them in a T-pose during slider changes.  This is intentional and required when updating skeleton scaling since the game is paused.  NPC will resume animations once the menu is closed.
  • Genital morphs don't use genital skeleton scaling and are intended for BodyGen randomization.
  • If used alongside the full SAM, the morphs and scaling are not synchronized and will add on top of each other.

Credits

  • expired6978 for RaceMenu and UIExtensions
  • Vector for the creation of Shape Atlas for Men

What's New in Version 1.0.3   See changelog

Released

  • changed key used for transformations to fix issue with skeleton sliders not being saved
  • Like 30
  • Hot 4
  • Hyper! 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2



User Feedback

Recommended Comments



35 minutes ago, vinceagashi said:

I apologize, the neck seam is back, and I dont have the argonian mod installed. It seems to be random. Will test further.

It is in fact caused by the pants I have been wearing...the ones from Kirax Gaurdian of the Witchwood.

The pants actually seem to increase my characters entire body size, which is causing the seam.

I just take a glance at the Guardian of the Witchwood (SSE Nexus version), and found some potential incompatibility:

  • - The pants has some problems (morph settings seem to be not ideal).
  • (The armor itself does not have weight wlider, so I'm not sure how it interacts with the head mesh)

Hereby I attach a quick and dirty edit to fix at least the first problem, so if you wish to try and fix the problem, please make a notice to me.

[Added]: It's not the whole package. Just overwrite it with the original ones.

ys_WW_private_fixes_mesh_only.zip

Edited by y_sengaku

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks a lot for doing that. However, there is still a neck seam from the pants. 

More testing, I turned my weight all the way up to 1.0 and the seam disappeared. So the pants assume my weight is at 1.0. I had it at 0.5 before and the pants were changing my body to what it looks like at 1.0 weight. So it has something to do with weight.

Edited by vinceagashi

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, vinceagashi said:

More testing, I turned my weight all the way up to 1.0 and the seam disappeared. So the pants assume my weight is at 1.0. I had it at 0.5 before and the pants were changing my body to what it looks like at 1.0 weight. So it has something to do with weight.

Thanks for additional report.

AFAIK his refit tend to adjust in weight 100 (and sometimes without weight slider support), so it seems to have something to do with your issue.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Undercobear said:

Thank you for this. I tried it and it works well. The problem I'm having is when I add to the samson/samuel scales, the wrists become detached

Hello,

Concerning your wrist problem, if you use Racemenu LE v 3.4.5, either of the following two are recommended:

  1. Install HDT Physics Extensions, though HDT BBB Bounce for SAM either for SAM light or full is perhaps not necessary
  2. Downglades your Racemenu LE from v 3.4.5 to v 3.2.2.

The latest Racemenu does not like non-HDT environment in somewhat curious way. 

  • Hot 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

Hello,

Concerning your wrist problem, if you use Racemenu LE v 3.4.5, either of the following two are recommended:

  1. Install HDT Physics Extensions, though HDT BBB Bounce for SAM either for SAM light or full is perhaps not necessary
  2. Downglades your Racemenu LE from v 3.4.5 to v 3.2.2.

The latest Racemenu does not like non-HDT environment in somewhat curious way. 

Can I use these same steps for the special edition? I'm using racemenu special edition v0-2-7

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Undercobear said:

Can I use these same steps for the special edition? I'm using racemenu special edition v0-2-7

I'm not entirely sure, but similar trick (default non-HDT SAM light plus HDT-SMP/ High Poly version of SAM light SE) may work. 

Also, can I ask also a question on your 'wrist problem' in SE?

Vinceagashi's post (morphing problem of the equiped outfit) or Sorajmoe's post (some incompatiblity between body mesh and Racemenu-NIoverride) above, which one is exactlyclose to your problem?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, y_sengaku said:

I'm not entirely sure, but similar trick (default non-HDT SAM light plus HDT-SMP/ High Poly version of SAM light SE) may work. 

Also, can I ask also a question on your 'wrist problem' in SE?

Vinceagashi's post (morphing problem of the equiped outfit) or Sorajmoe's post (some incompatiblity between body mesh and Racemenu-NIoverride) above, which one is exactlyclose to your problem?

morphing problem of equipped outfit seems more in line with what happens

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Undercobear said:

morphing problem of equipped outfit seems more in line with what happens

Thanks. Then, forget about anything in my post about that concerns Racemenu/ NIoverride.

The problem can be a bit simpler.  Have you installed any of Kirax's outfit mod for SE and equip it?

They are only tuned with maximum weight (100: _1.nif only) so that they tend to have some gaps in necks, wrists, and ankles when your PC is set less than weight 100. 

Source: https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/106-sam-morphs-for-racemenu/?do=findComment&comment=1436

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

On 11/4/2018 at 4:29 AM, vinceagashi said:

I tried that. Adjusting the 'Samuel' slider just enlarges the existing model and makes it more top heavy. It doesn't add additional belly.

 

On 11/4/2018 at 4:42 AM, y_sengaku said:

As I added above, both underwear and very fewer sliders suggest that your PC is assigned the custom texture as well as skeleton path that is characteristic of some custom races like ECE's ygnord (SAM does not like custom race in general).

>belly

Didn't your character morph as my sample PC does, as shown in the spoiler below?

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

20181104103508_1.thumb.jpg.149887c40dbd5d509140775c1aec33c2.jpg

 

 

Im actually having the same problem regarding bellies. Im using SE, using both SAM Light and SAM Morphs, Racemenu 0.2.11.  I've read through the whole thread and installed this mod for texture 

 

 

But nothing changes, the sliders just make the top heavy without making any changes to the belly area at all, not even in the slightest. Results in slender-man type characters with buff muscled arms and shoulders and hillariously undeveloped main torso/belly.

What am i missing? :C  What did you use to solve this on your side? Clearly just the texture alone isnt enough.

 

Edited by nikasharkeh

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nikasharkeh said:

Im actually having the same problem regarding bellies. Im using SE, using both SAM Light and SAM Morphs, Racemenu 0.2.11.  I've read through the whole thread and installed this mod for texture

But nothing changes, the sliders just make the top heavy without making any changes to the belly area at all, not even in the slightest. Results in slender-man type characters with buff muscled arms and shoulders and hillariously undeveloped main torso/belly.

Have you overwritten Racemenu SE 2.0.11 with the SKEE64 alpha 10a?

According to the author, 2.0.11 alone is not enough to function morphs.

https://vectorplexus.com/topic/677-download-%E2%80%94-sam-morphs-for-racemenu/?do=findComment&comment=7361

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

8 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

Have you overwritten Racemenu SE 2.0.11 with the SKEE64 alpha 10a?

According to the author, 2.0.11 alone is not enough to function morphs.

https://vectorplexus.com/topic/677-download-—-sam-morphs-for-racemenu/?do=findComment&comment=7361

 

That works now! There is no need for an HD texture aswell - once the Racemenu and the SKEE64 are properly set up, morphs work perfectly even with the default vanilla body textures.

Thank you so much! :D 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

    "Body hair overlay only applies to the main body mesh, not the genitals.  This is due to how the overlay system was designed."

I have a suggestion for this. solution.

[SOS] or [SAM] 3MW Texture Pack

EX: Keep the hair in the same range for 3MW Texture.

 

00.jpg

16.jpg

 

11.jpg

 

    Body hair overlay for how the overlay system was designed.

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

Edited by good0593

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's under the assumption that players want to always have hairy genitals regardless of body hair options.  I wanted to provide similar options to SAM even though I don't personally use SAM textures.  The overlays would take care of body hair options on individual NPC's.  The framework is there.  You are free to replace the textures/overlays however you want.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, KouLeifoh said:

That's under the assumption that players want to always have hairy genitals regardless of body hair options.  I wanted to provide similar options to SAM even though I don't personally use SAM textures.  The overlays would take care of body hair options on individual NPC's.  The framework is there.  You are free to replace the textures/overlays however you want. 

Thank You! look forward to the updated version.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

For some reason, my Racemenu is not showing SAM Body options.

 

Edit: nvm, it was just me messing the load order up...again.

Edited by Hazeck

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi,

thanks for your mod, I was looking for a mod like this for days.

I managed to change the foreskin for PC or NPC, I also managed to change hairy body on them but I didn't manage to use bodygen: all my NPC in whiterun are uncut. I installed your mod with the option 2 for BodyGen morphs as I have XPMSE.

I use Mod Organizer.

XPMSE.esp is loading before RaceMenuPluginSAM.esp.

 

Edit : I started a new game and it works. It doesn't work with my save games.

 

So I have an other question: is it possible to have random body hair ? If yes, can you tell me how ?

 

Edited by Napodan

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone else having an issue with "SAM body" scales resetting upon loading a save, particularly the neck? It happens with either SAM-Light or SAM-Core on both LE and SE. Not sure if it's a RaceMenu issue or not, as the XPMS sliders seem to save just fine when I have that plugin loaded.

Edited by dakarx

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I manage to have random foreskin in my saves: uninstall racemenu and xpmse. Load and save your game. Install racemenu, xpmse and sam morphs for racemenu. Open the last save, that must work.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2018 at 12:31 PM, Napodan said:

So I have an other question: is it possible to have random body hair ? If yes, can you tell me how ?

BodyGen only does morphs.  Randomized textures/overlays would require something more script heavy like how SAM does it.  This is something I want to avoid doing since it puts a lot of stress on the Papyrus scripting engine.

On 12/20/2018 at 2:13 PM, dakarx said:

Anyone else having an issue with "SAM body" scales resetting upon loading a save, particularly the neck? It happens with either SAM-Light or SAM-Core on both LE and SE. Not sure if it's a RaceMenu issue or not, as the XPMS sliders seem to save just fine when I have that plugin loaded.

It's an issue with using a key that ends with .esp and trying to save.  I updated my mod to use a slightly different key for skeleton sliders.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KouLeifoh said:

It's an issue with using a key that ends with .esp and trying to save.  I updated my mod to use a slightly different key for skeleton sliders.

The new update seems to have fixed it, thanks!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

BodyGen only does morphs.  Randomized textures/overlays would require something more script heavy like how SAM does it.  This is something I want to avoid doing since it puts a lot of stress on the Papyrus scripting engine.

I manage to use EBD and it does the job. Thanks for your answer.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not gonna lie, this is amazing!

I hope the "Tattoos" will stay on the NPC's with your Mod, that would be AMAZING!!!

Also, is it possible to add Arm hair aswell? :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

The overlays can be used for tattoos and my mod will keep them on male NPC's if you use any overlay.

Arm hair and armpit hair overlays are planned for a future update.  I just haven't had the time to create the textures for them yet.

  • Hyper! 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×