About This File
Release Note for v 2.0.0+: Now this package is stand-alone All-in-One replacer for whole set of SAM - Light Textures (Skin = Diffuse Maps, Normal Maps, Specular Maps, Subsurface Maps for Head, Body, and Hands. Racial Face Normal Maps are also provided).
This all-in-package is also compatible with the optional finger- and toe- nails of SAM High Poly Conversion without any manual tweak.
This was originally just my very quick and dirty edit of converting Fadingsignal's famous male body retexture mod, Skysight skin, to Kouleifoh's SAM Light, intended to use together with his new wonderful mod, SAM Morphs for Racemenu.
Then, I found out that the original author of Skysight skin, Fadingsignal, just changed his permission policy so that we can publish the modified version of his files without his explicit/ direct correspondence for individual matter (just with the credit and link), so I decided to upload this small 'mashed-up' package here (in accordance of SAM EULA) just in case anyone will be interested in.
While editing his original skin diffuse (making up for the blacked-out underwear part) was too difficult for me without touching technical/ DMCA problem, I could convert the original body normal maps (muscles/ veins) in accordance with new SAM Light UV map, with help of some similar normal maps from other body textures.
I also include the matching wet skin specular (based on now hidden CMO resource (w open permission)) and edited subsurface for all the body part (head/ body/ hand) as well as original Skysight skin's hand normal map.
As an appendix, new body normal map for elder male is also incorporated into the package.
I hope this package works both for Skyrim LE and SE, but I haven't tested it with SE by myself.
All the credits & endorsement should be given to the original authors (please visit their original download site), not me.
Also sorry for my shitty SSs and clumsy English.
- VectorPlexus: for his original SAM: Shape Atlas for men
- Kouleifoh: for SAM LIGHT and its texture conversion guide; Also for toenail/ fingernai resources in SAM High Poly Conversion; Toe and sole part normal map / ankle part specular map from SAM Light Texture Add-on 1.1.
- Fadingsignal: for his original masterpiece, SkySight Skins - Ultra HD 4K and 2K - Male Textures and Real Feet Meshes
- mandragorasprouts for another excellent skin texture (though compatible neither with SAM not SAM Light), Vitruvia - Skin texture overhaul for males
- Mok Chaoticran: for the resource files of : CMO - Complete Male Overhaul - Skyrim's Men Reimagined (now hidden, but published with his open permission)
- Sundracon, Chris57, Favoredsoul: for Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces - New hairstyles
I just assembled the original assets and edited in accordance with SAM Light's UV MAP. As long as you follow their permission guidelines, feel free to deal with this patchwork.
What's New in Version 2.0.0 See changelog
- Now this package is stand-alone AIO replacer for whole set of SAM - Light Textures (Skin = Diffuse Maps, Normal Maps, Specular Maps, Subsurface Maps for Head, Body, and Hands).
- Added skin texture is mostly based on the original Skysight Skins' one, combined with the original SAM, CMO, and now free-licensed (with due credit, of course) Vitruvia - Skin texture overhaul for males.
- The resolution of the texture is the almost same as provided in the Ultra LE package hosted on Nexus, except for the body normal map (2K vs original 4K). For SE, I compressed the textures into BC7 format (for SE only), but I assume that SE users can still also use LE package (DXT1 + RGB 8:8:8 uncompressed).
- LE packages are still splitted into two due to the uploading problem.