About This File
Some clippings in the backside especially while crouching, but No neck seam anymore.
The hugh drawbacks of SAM for mine has been the lack of the full compatible vanilla CLOTHES (not armors) for long, even with the default vanilla outfit refits in SAM's download section. Once we go into the settlement and talk with some (male) vendors, we cannot but notice the neck seam of the blacksmith as well as magically slim cloth hiding the pot belly of the middle age trader soon. College professors (at least in my poor laptop) tend to accompany some floating bodies with their robes. I cannot put up with them anymore.
This WIP package is meant as a temporal hotfix for this matter until anyone more skillful will work with this problem: I cannot claim the quality of the meshes even as mediocore (just a quick and dirty conforming work by Outfitstudio), but at least they are compatible with SAM's Samson and Samson sliders (from ca. -20 to +80) and no noticeable visual glitch like the neck seam, I hope.
Although I only play Skyrim in LE, I also prepared the SE package by SSE NIF optimizer (not tested in the game by myself). If you find any problem for this package, please also notice to me.
How to use:
- Overwrite the default vanilla outfits with the meshes from this package.
- v 1.1.0+: Updated as well as the earlier meshes are all included in the latest package. Overwrite the default mesh with them, too. (You don't have to download all the versions I've uploaded. Only the latest one will suffice).
Current Supported vanilla clothes (v 1.4.0):
- Newly Samson-Samuel morphs Supported : Barkeepers (Torso, Shoes: worn by the tavern owner like Hadring of Nightgate or Orgnar of Riverwood), Miners (Torso, 1st person), Blacksmith (1st person), Archmage (1st person), Magejourneyman (1st person: Master/ Expert College Mage Robe), Chef (Torso: Anton Virane of Markarth), Merchants (Torso, Shoes: Bolli of Riften), Wench (torso, 1st person/ Tavern Clothes: not worn by male NPCS in vanilla), Redguard (torso, boots, 1st person: Alik'r Warriors), Greybeard Robe (robe, boots), Jester (torso, gloves, boots: Cicero), Mythic Dawn Robe (torso, gloves, shoes: Silus Vesuius), Emperor (torso), Beggarclothes (1st person; Brenain of Whiterun), Farmclothes01 (1st person, boots: Reveler), Farmclothes03 (1st person, gloves, boots: Embry of RIverwood), Farmclothes04 (1st person, boots: Sven of Riverwood), Monk (1st person: Andurs of Whiterun), Necromancer (1st person), Warlock (1st person), Fineclothes 01-02 (boots, 1st person: Asgeir of Riften), Yarlclothes +Yarlclothes 02-03 (boots, (gloves), 1st person)
- Re-Done for the problem like neck seam in my Skyrim: Blacksmith (torso), Archmage (torso), Magejourneyman (torso), Mageapprentice (torso: Adept/ Apprentice/ Novice College Mage Robe), Beggarclothes (torso), Farmclothes01 (torso), Farmclothes03 (torso), Farmclothes04 (torso).
What is currently NOT covered (v 1.4.0):
- Sheogorath (not obtainable in the vanilla game); Nocturnal; Focusing Gloves; Phiijic (not obtainable in the vanilla game/ boots is not weight slider-supported, if I remember correctly)
- Fine Armguards (00086990) in yarlclothes02: OS cannot handle its mesh due to some potential problems in mesh. Alternatively, I made a substitute from Female model and it is susceptible to Samson/ Samuel morph sliders, though some re-texture mod like CCF is not compatible with this new mesh (only visual glitch).
- The mesh of Gilded Wristguard (000E84C1) had similar problems, but /u/Hump_my_face at /r/skyrimmods/ kindly tested and fixed the original mesh. I really thank him.
Except for these few exceptions, now almost all the vanilla [Clothes] equipments can be compatible with SAM (together with the default vanilla refit and rhavik's Vanilla Armors).
To be Done:
- To deal with the imminent bugs (and bad edit) of this package.
- To restore InvMarker in the worked meshes, though I don't know their significance for the mesh (only something with inventory model)/
- 1st person models are perhaps to be removed in the future update: actually they looks rather bad especially with the clothing model.
Credits (in addition to Vector and Bethesda):
- USLEEP team: for updated meshes for some clothes like Magejourneyman and Barkeepers
- jorrob96 for his tutorial for refitting:
- Forum on the importance of set 'CT_Mutable' flag:
- /u/Hump_my_face at /r/skyrimmods/: for checking and fixing the problematic wristguard mesh to be handled with OS.
Do what do you would like to (preferably with credit).
What's New in Version 1.4.0 See changelog
- Adds: (Long) Boots (000D1921) (in farmclothes04)
- Fixes: (Noble) Fur-lined Boots (0005DB7E) (in yarlclothes\m\) meshes broken and turned backwards (see my port in the commentary section), so they returned from its quarantined status (see the changelog of v 1.3.1) ; (Common Work) Boots (000261BD) (in farmclothes03) 's knee back was very badly clipped its shank leather.
- Tweaks some boots/ torso meshes for less clipping around the knee: farmclothes03, farmclothes04, merchantclothes