About This File
This is SAM refit version of simple but aesthetic late medieval style Knight Armor (LE Download/ SE Download) by Medtech, adapted from Afrotoast42/ ArwingXL's Witcher 2 Armors Collection. Each of its parts is craftable and temperable with Advanced Armor (Smithing) Perk (Their armor rates are also the same as vanilla Steel Plate Armor set). It is also the first armor (not clothes) refit for SAM by me.
[Add]: [Feb. 13, 2019]: Meshes of this package don't include exposed skin parts, so it does not need to update in accordance with the latest SAM Morphs for Racemenu v 1.0.4+ .
How to use: This is NOT a stand-alone package.
- You need to download the original package of either LE or SE versions hosted on Nexus (and I posted download links above).
- Overwrite their meshes with the adapted meshes from this package.
- Checked Samson/ Samuel Morph Ranges: -20~+80. Over 80 there will be some clipping between the cloth leggins and Steel Plate Greaves on shanks.
- Due to avoid possible clipping (see above), I have to thicken the shank part of the greaves a bit, in contrast to the original finess.
- I also converted male 1st person arms for SAM (and included in the package), but the original 1st person meshes were based on female version (so, not so proportionally OK......)
- (The sample SSs are taken with heavily compressed textures. Original would be more beautiful!)
- Medtech: Original Mod Author
- Afrotoast42: for Witcher 2 Armor Collection, the resource used by the original version.
- Studio CD Project RED: Creater of Original Meshes (TW2)
What's New in Version 1.2.0 See changelog
- Updated in tune with the latest update (1.2.0) of the original mod.
- Adds 'Elite Knight (Ebony) Armor' set, together with the total mesh overhauls (including new high poly pauldrons).
- Possible issue: adjusting new pauldron meshes especially while crouching.