About This File
This is just a small package of SAM refit meshes & .tri files for steelfeathers' mashed up Barbarian Steel Armor, both released for Skyrim LE and Skyrim SE, with her/his generous permission.The armor pieces of the mod consist of Armor, Boots, Gauntlets (beast race supported), Helmet, Fur Cloak & Hood, and all are craftable and temperable with Steel Smithing Perk. The original creator (steelfeathers) provides both craftable only version and leveled list version, and this package is supposedly compatible with both versions (since it mainly consists just of tweaked meshes for SAM).
- This is not a stand-alone package (only including tweaked files), so you'll need the original package on Nexus either for Skyrim LE or SE versions.
- How it looks in your game will be largely dependent on the re-texture mods you install (i.e. Iron, Steel, Steelplate and Tsun).
- Checked Samson/ Samuel morph sliders from -20~+80.
I also adds underwear layer to the armor, borrowing a texture from Rydin's Underwear for Men Pack (RUMP) for hiding the crotch hole of SAM base body mesh. This is my first time to tweak SAM distinct armor mesh mechanics, so if you find anything weird, please make a notice to me (At least I haven't encountered any problem like CTD, even only with SAM - Light and SAM Morphs for Racemenu).
What all I did is just to convert ths armor compatible with SAM. All the other credits should be given to the original mod author(s).
If you like the armor, please visit Nexus again and endorse the original one(s).
How to Install:
- Install the original package either for Skyrim LE or Skyrim SE. Both non-leveled list version and leveled-list version .esp will be compatible with this package.
- Overwrite male armor meshes with SAM morphs compatible ones from this package.
While I'm fine with what you want with the refit package itself (preferably with credit), please contact with the original author (steelfeathers) for further inquiries.
What's New in Version 1.1.0 See changelog
- Updates the refit meshes (torso and hands) to make them compatible with texture swapping function of SAM Morphs for Racemenu 1.0.4+
- Adds a mipmap to the underwear diffuse (who have ever noticed this potential problem?)