About This File
This patch is a SAM patch for the new armor compilation mod, Ulag's Legacy (Skyrim LE / Skyrim SE), with GuitunScarfin, the original author's generous permission. The original mod is a compilation of revised versions of his two previous mods (Apotheus Armor (light) and Blooded Heavy Armor (heavy) ), and further, two color variants of his new light armor, Duskward Armor, inspired by the armor in high medieval (post-Viking Age) Scandinavian countries. As for more details of the armors, please visit his original mod page(s) on Nexus and his description (There are some conditions to create the armors that have both enchanted as well as non-enchanted variants).
- This is not a stand-alone package (only including tweaked male mesh files), so you'll need the original package on Nexus either for Skyrim LE or SE versions.
- Sample SSs were taken with heavily compressed textures, so they can't do justice to the finess of original textures (2K/ 4K).
- Checked Samson/ Samuel morph sliders from -20~+80, though the scarf of Apotheus Armor probably has a clipping problem with Samuel/ Samson 40+ or other SAM compatible armors.
- I also upload a SE version, dealt with SSE NIF Optimizer, but I myself do not install Skyrim SE right now (so not tested by myself). If you find any problem especially with SE version patch, please make a notice to me.
- [Add]: [Feb. 13, 2019]: Meshes of this package don't include exposed skin parts, so does not need to update in accordance with the latest SAM Morphs for Racemenu v 1.0.4+
How to Install:
- Install the original package either for Skyrim LE or Skyrim SE. Both non-IA version and lA versions' .esp will be compatible with this package.
- Overwrite male armor meshes in the original with SAM morphs compatible ones from this package.
While I'm fine with what you want with the refit package itself (preferably with credit), please contact with the original author (GuitunScarfin,) for further inquiries.
- GuitunScarfin : for creating the original mod and granting his generous permission to me for publishing this package. If you like his armors, please visit again the original mod page(s) on Nexus and endorse them. What I did is just to refit the meshes.
- Vector: for SAM