About This File
This is a stand-alone refit package for SAM as well as my 3rd (1st: (Very) Crude Hot Fixes of Vanilla Cloth Refits for Citizens and Mages; 2nd: (Very) Crude Hot Fixes of DLC Dragonborn Armors & Clothes) contributions of compilation package of very crude vanilla/ DLC outfit refits, consisting of all the outfit meshes (armors as well as clothes) in DLC DG like Dawnguard and Vampire armors. 'Stand-Alone' means that this package does not require Afendor's Dawnguard DLC refits for SAM to function.
The package is provided both for LE and SE optimized versions: The latter is compatible with the latest build of Racemenu SE (0.2.4+)/ SKSE64 without any manual conversion.
Known Issues in the initial release package (-> Fixed in v 1.1.0. Sorry for inconvenience):
I don't have much time to check the refit for now (so they'll be dealt later), but I have found at least three possible (mainly visual) glitches in the short-term test.
The back side of dark boots (in clothes\vampclothes\vampboots_0 (1).nif) is messed up.
Invisible part around the heel of the falmer heavy boots: possible partition problem? I'll look into this issue later in the end of this year, I hope.
Armpit part of snowelf armors/ red-light armor variant of Dawnguard armor certainly has room to improve.
- Bethesda: for original mesh files
- USLEEP team: for some corrected mesh files
- Vector: for SAM
Do what do you would like to (preferably with credit).
What's New in Version 1.1.0 See changelog
(Hopefully) fixed the three visual glitches in 1.0.0, namely:
- The backside clipping within the dark boots (in vampireclothes)
- the invisible crack in the right leg of falmerheavyboots (actually I gave up of morphing this outfit as Afendor did (neither did he actually add the morph in this thick boots)
- Re-weight and some adjustment of dawnguard red armor for better fitting around the arm pits