About This File
This is an xEdit script that patches SAM (and any armor mods) to be compatible with Enderal: Forgotten Stories.
- Download the latest release of xEdit.
- Extract the zip file anywhere you want.
- After extraction, open the Edit Scripts folder, and paste this script there.
- If using Mod Organizer, add xEdit as an executable (top right), add '-enderal' in the Arguments field, and launch it from there. If using NMM, Vortex or no mod manager, rename the xEdit exe file (it might be named SSEEdit.exe) to EnderalEdit.exe and launch.
- It will show you a list of all the currently loaded esps. Just press OK and wait a couple of minutes while it loads.
- Once all the mods have loaded, right-click on the mod(s) you want to patch in the left pane, and click on Apply Script...
- In the script dropdown menu, find this script ('Enderal race patch script.pas') and click OK.
- Let the script run. It might take a couple of minutes, depending on how large your mods are.
- Once it's done, you can save the changes (ctrl+s) and close xEdit. Remember to check the Backup Plugins option on the bottom.
- The mods you selected should now detect the Half Arazealean and Half Qyranian races as Nord and Redguard, respectively.
THIS WILL EDIT THE ORIGINAL ESP FILES AND THEY WILL NO LONGER BE COMPATIBLE WITH VANILLA SKYRIM. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BACKUPS FOR VANILLA SKYRIM.
What's New in Version 1.1.0 See changelog
Added edited SAM Core esp for convenience. The script will still need to be run on any mods that reference the Nord or Redguard races, e.g. most if not all armor mods.