About This File
This is a refit of the Einar armor. This is a standalone mod--You do not need the original .esp!
Adds one new piece of armor which takes up the body and boots slots.
- It has an armor rating of 50
- Can be crafted at any forge, and is considered leather armor.
- Can be improved at an armor station.
HOW TO OBTAIN
Two ways of obtaining armor in-game:
- Craft it at a forge using 4 leather strips, 5 leather, 1 iron ingot.
'help einar' will show you the item's code
'player.additem xxxxx 1' will give you 1 of the item. (replace 'xxxxx' with the code you found with the previous command)
- Simply extract the folders and .esp into your Skyrim\Data folder
With mod manager:
- Don't extract. In NMM, click 'Add mod from file' (shown below)
- Find your copy of '[SAM] Einar.7z' that you downloaded, hit ok.
- Look for it in the 'unassigned' category of the 'mods' tab.
- Once you install it you may delete the .7z file. (NMM keeps its own copy ).
If you wish to use Heiko's version, simply drop the 'textures' and 'meshes' folders into your Skyrim data directory and overwrite. I don't recommend it though, because it is missing a ground model and a few other things that I fixed in this refit.
Note to SSE / SAM Light users - The SE version should work, but I haven't done extensive testing as I mainly play LE. Let me know if there are any problems and I will see what I can do.
My dragonborn is not included (sorrynotsorry)!
Thanks to Heiko for granting permission to use their awesome armors and textures!
What's New in Version 1.1.0 See changelog
- Added a SE version updated to the newer mesh and plugin record formats.
- The old (LE) version renamed for clarity, but otherwise unchanged.