About This File
This is a refit of the Jake Asia armor/outfit. This is a standalone mod--You do not need the original .esp!
Adds two new pieces of armor (clean version and dirty version) which take up the body and boots slots.
- It has an armor rating of 40
- Can be crafted at any forge, and is considered leather armor.
- Can be improved at an armor station.
- HDT compatible.
to be clear, this is not a revealing armor. When I say 'dirty' I mean it in the literal sense. See screenshots above. ?
HOW TO OBTAIN
Two ways of obtaining armor in-game:
- Craft it at a forge using 3 leather strips, 5 leather, 1 iron ingot.
'help jake' will show you the item's code
'player.additem xxxxx 1' will give you 1 of the item. (replace 'xxxxx' with the code you found with the previous command)
- XMPSE (LE, SE) - SE version seemed to crash if I didn't have XMPSE installed. You may be able to use a different skeleton mod, but I haven't tested.
- Simply extract the folders and .esp into your Skyrim\Data folder.
With mod manager:
- Don't extract. In NMM, click 'Add mod from file' (shown below).
- Find your copy of '[SAM] Jake Outfit.7z' that you downloaded, hit ok.
- Look for it in the 'unassigned' category of the 'mods' tab.
- Once you install it you may delete the .7z file. (NMM keeps its own copy).
If you wish to use Heiko's version, simply drop the 'textures' and 'meshes' folders into your Skyrim data directory and overwrite. I don't recommend it though, because it is missing a ground model and a few other things that I fixed in this refit.
Note to SSE / SAM Light users - SE version should work, but I am not able to test it much as I play on LE. If you come across any issues please let me know and I'll see what I can do!
Thanks to Heiko for granting permission to use their awesome armors and textures!
What's New in Version 1.1.0 See changelog
- Added a SE version updated to the newer mesh and plugin record formats.
- The old (LE) version renamed for clarity, but otherwise unchanged.