About This File
More refits!! This is a refit of an outfit based on Olgierd Von Everec from The Witcher games, worn by Heiko.
This is a standalone mod--You do not need the original .esp.
This is by far the most time consuming refit I've done so far, with 6! pieces of armor. All have been refitted for SAM. Enjoy!
- Can be crafted at any forge, and is considered leather armor.
- Can be improved at an armor station.
- HDT compatible.
Armor pieces included:
- Olgierd Robe - 28 Armor rating
- Olgierd Boots - 8 Armor rating
- Olgierd Ring - 0 Armor rating
- Olgierd Gloves - 8 Armor rating
- Olgierd Robes Alt (only shirt and pants, no skirt) - 28 Armor rating
- Olgierd Revealing Robes! - 28 Armor rating
In terms of armor rating, that makes it about on par with the Shrouded Armor set, without the fancy enchantments. But you can add your own!
HOW TO OBTAIN
Two ways of obtaining armor in-game:
- Craft it at a forge (requires leather & strips, and a gold ingot for the ring).
'help olgierd' will show you the item's code
'player.additem xxxxx 1' will give you 1 of the item. (replace 'xxxxx' with the code you found with the previous command)
- Simply extract the folders into your Skyrim\Data folder, or use Mod Manager to do it for you.
With mod manager:
- Don't extract. In NMM, click 'Add mod from file' (shown below)
- Find your copy of '[SAM] Olgierd Armor.7z' that you downloaded, hit ok.
- Look for it in the 'unassigned' category of the 'mods' tab.
- Once you install it you may delete the .7z file. (NMM keeps its own copy ).
If you wish to use Heiko's version, simply drop the .esp, 'textures', and 'meshes' folders into your Skyrim data directory and overwrite. If you go this route, you will need to do some additional tweaking to fix the follower Heiko as he uses hardcoded skin textures which are not compatible with SAM.
If you are wondering which ENB I used for the screenshots, it is Project ENB - fantasy preset.
This was the most challenging refit by far but I'm pretty happy with the result. Let me know if you notice any issues!! I'm still new at this. Hopefully more refits to come. : )
What's New in Version 1.2.0 See changelog
- fixes a small clipping issue with the boots which affected LE version only, and only when using the non-high poly conversion body mesh.