About This File
BodySlide Slider Sets for SAM Refitting
This download contains tools you can use to help you create refits for SAM.
- Download BodySlide and Outfit Studio ( version 4.8.0 is the version I used to write the tutorial)
- Download Caliente Tools Legendary or Caliente Tools Special depending on which version of skyrim you are making refits for
- Drag the tools to your BodySlide install folder.
The goal was to even further simplify the refit process so that anyone can do it easily. I have included sets for both the high poly body and the low poly body, and each has hdt and non-hdt options too. I was recommended to post this as a download so that people can see it easier, so that's why I'm doing it.
I made a guide on how to use these to do your refits. You can find it here:
There are some optional files included, courtesy of @ kreiste. If you use these files and find them useful, please go and thank him for all his hard work. 👍
- Weight 1 to 0 slider set, you might find this useful when you are refitting an outfit and having a difficult time, especially with the armpits and underarms.
Merged References slider set, contains more varieties of body parts and combinations for you to work with. Images and details of these are below.
More often than not when refitting, I find myself needing to reference an 'entire' body rather than each separate parts, such as bodysuits/jumpsuits. My solution was to create these merged references derived from your files.
This one below only cover the arms, up to the biceps area; which is useful with form-fitting gauntlets/high-gloves as to not 'clip'/smushed with the ribcages.
Likewise, this one is for chestarmor as to not clip with the biceps/armpits areas.
I feel like I should share this with other re-fitters, up to your discretion of course. I'd make my own post, but I think it's better to consolidate everything within your thread Attached are the zipped files. Bear in mind that these references are based on the High Poly Body with HDT, but I believe just removing the XML extra data nodes should suffice to make it non-HDT.
May they server greater purpose for the community
VectorPlexus & others for SAM
KouLeifoh for SAM Light and HDT BBB for SAM
Caliente for BS/OS
Kreiste for making the additional slider sets, and Ulfberto for sharing his knowledge on that
What's New in Version 1.0.4 See changelog
- added an optional set of sliders which go from weight 0 to weight 1 instead of from weight 1 to 0 like the others do. With some outfits (particularly in ones where the underarm area is creating problems), it can be easier to use these sliders and fit the weight 0 to the weight 1 rather than the normal method. Credits to @ kreiste for putting this set together and @ Ulfberto for sharing his knowledge.
- added a slider set called "Merged References" created by @ kreiste. These slider sets include merged references which you may find useful to use for your refits. Details in the description.