About This File
A set of Vanilla armor replacer, covering all basegame Light Armor (Guards/Imperial will have its own thread).
Thieves Guild/Elven Armor Redux from my previous posts is included. I changed up the Hide Armor to be more skimpy. If you prefer wearing pants, please use the one in my previous post.
Consists of :
- Shrouded Armor - regular and sleeveless (worn by Arnbjorn); each with alternative pants/thong.
- Dragonscale Armor - added reshaped boots to fit.
- Elven Armor & Elven Light Armor - same with the one on my previous post.
- Forsworn Armor
- Fur Kilt (Bandit) - all four tiers included.
- Glass Armor - thong options included.
- Hide Armor - thong only; for pants version check my old post
- Nightingale - thong only for now.
- Leather Armor - pants only for now.
- Thieves Guild Armor - same with the one on my previous post.
Install normally with your preferred mod manager. I personally use MO2. BodySlide files included if you want to mess around with them.
If anyone wanted to convert, derive, modify; all I ask is that you share it with other people here also for everyone's benefit 😃
Conversion to LE :
Some of these use pieces from @Den987's armor replacer. Kudos to him!
What's New in Version 2.0.1 See changelog
- Removed the leftover head reference mesh on Dragonscale Armor 😅
- New downloaders: download V201
- People who downloaded it already last night: download V201 - Update Only, merge on MO2 when prompted.
- Removed the Bodyslide for Dark Brotherhood Armor (Master). Feel free to delete that one, it's redundant since I already separated it into Regular & Sleeveless version.
- Fixed weighting issues on several armor.
- Fixed wrong folder structure for Studded (Leather) Armor.
- Reworked BodySlide files for Dark Brotherhood armor variations. For non-MO2 users, remove old ones in both ShapeData and SliderSets folders unless you like having duplicates. The pants/chaps/thongs are now toggle-able. Tick the checkbox at least one of them or you'll have crotch holes.