About This File
This mod has two files. A replacer version, and stand alone mod that add to the game Armored Pants for every heavy armor in the game. Includes both DLCS.
At it first release of the mod I uploaded a third file, witch was a stand alone version with some mods as requirements. To make things simple, and based on the majority of opinions and feedback from users, I have deleted the fore mention file.
Note: It has been a while since I uploaded this file. Since it was my first mod ever, and been busy with work, I haven't been able to correct many things on the mod as fast as I would have like to do so. Finally I think the stand alone version, is done (hopefully). Now all the Armored Pants are racemenu overlays compatible
What's New in Version 1.5.0 See changelog
- Finetune of all meshes.
- Race menu overlays compatibility.
- Deletion of standalone with mods as requirements.
- Deletion the Replacer Version, until next update.
- Remake of ground meshes so they function as intended.
1.4.2 Fixed an error on the plug-in that made some armored pants don't show amulets while wearing the armour (slot problem).
- Fixed some missing first person meshes on the stand alone simplified file (thanks to DragonBlame for reporting).
- Fixed some glitches on some .tri files and nif files on the replacer version file.
1.4.0 Upload of a standalone no requirements version file.
Here the list of the armors including:
1.3.0: This would be the final files of both, replacer and standalone versions... hopefully, if no one finds a bug or glitch.
- Here is the list of all heavy armor including (same goes for the replacer version, what differs from the standalone one, are the names of nif files, and obviously, it does not have a plugin).
Quick Fix on replacer version:
- Correct of the output names on nif and tri files of Dawnguard and Ivory Armors.
First upload ionof the Replacer Version. Currently state:
- Vanilla Armors: Blades, Daedric, Dragonbone, Dwarven, Ebony, Imperial, Iron, Nordplate, Orcish, Steel, and Wolf.
- DLC01 : Dawnguard Heavy 1 and 2, Falmer Heavy, and (not heavy armor) Ivory-Snow Elf
- Rename of some armors
- Here is a list of what I've done already
I know that Ivory Armor is set as light armor, used by snow elf chars. I just feel to do it, so I did... anyway there it is.