About This File
This was my first upload ever a few days ago... ("This is my first upload ever, English is not my primary or native language, so please be patient and if you need to ask something, try to be concise and, please do not use slang on messages. Thanks!
This is a refit of some vanilla heavy armors, with a esp as to be used as standalone. It will need to be downloaded as requirements: Complete Crafting Overhaul Remastered https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28608?tab=files, and it's requirements (SKSE, USSEP, and WACCF) , aMidianBorn - Content Addon SSE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35390.
In the near future I will add more refits to the stand alone file, and a different one as replacer").
So, I'm done with this mod for now. Feel free to report any issue you find, I ask you to be sufficiently explanatory. I will not be upgrading the mod any time soon (real life stuff), so if you find anything that is not working as intended, please be patient. In the meantime, I hope you like my work. Have fun and be safe! 🙂
What's New in Version 1.4.2 See changelog
1.4.2 Fixed an error on the plug-in that made some armored pants don't show amulets while wearing the armour (slot problem).
- Fixed some missing first person meshes on the stand alone simplified file (thanks to DragonBlame for reporting).
- Fixed some glitches on some .tri files and nif files on the replacer version file.
1.4.0 Upload of a standalone no requirements version file.
Here the list of the armors including:
1.3.0: This would be the final files of both, replacer and standalone versions... hopefully, if no one finds a bug or glitch.
- Here is the list of all heavy armor including (same goes for the replacer version, what differs from the standalone one, are the names of nif files, and obviously, it does not have a plugin).
Quick Fix on replacer version:
- Correct of the output names on nif and tri files of Dawnguard and Ivory Armors.
First upload ionof the Replacer Version. Currently state:
- Vanilla Armors: Blades, Daedric, Dragonbone, Dwarven, Ebony, Imperial, Iron, Nordplate, Orcish, Steel, and Wolf.
- DLC01 : Dawnguard Heavy 1 and 2, Falmer Heavy, and (not heavy armor) Ivory-Snow Elf
- Rename of some armors
- Here is a list of what I've done already
I know that Ivory Armor is set as light armor, used by snow elf chars. I just feel to do it, so I did... anyway there it is.