About This File
A set of sexy cleric-themed chainmail armor made of Elven (Moonstone) materials. All pieces are modular and can be mix-and-matched. Comes with bonus horse with matching adornments, a set of matching Elven mace and shield.
If you don't read description below, I will not answer your question.
This is a refit of DeserterX's DX Emfy Cleric Outfit. The original mod linked here. Also, boobies-and-vagina alert trigger warning for people who despise female anatomy. The original armor doesn't provide male-equivalent meshes, thus I created this mod to fill the gap because I like the armor.
In order to craft the armor, you need to have the in-game book, Emfy Crafting Manual; location in the spoiler below, for those who want to 'stumble across it' immersively.
Temple of Kynareth in Whiterun, on one of the table inside. If you have any mods that alter the interior area of the temple, the book may fail to show up properly.
You will also automatically and unimmersively be granted a unique, essential horse who wore matching adornments and armors, Emfy, location in the spoiler below.
Emfy is lounging around casually just near Whiterun Stables; waiting for you to claim her.
The original mod comes with modular underwear, however due to the slot assignments it is impossible to refit this for male. Technically speaking, it is assigned to another slot that isn't 52, which means SOS patch users may have clipping issues. I could reassign the slot, but since the original mod has conversion for various female bodies on Nexus, the female mesh also need to be reassigned manually to slot 52 and I ain't about that life. This is to ensure compatibility for other users who also wants the peruse female armors for their female characters/followers and has custom female body replacer installed. Therefore when the modular underwear itself is worn by male, it will remain invisible. Female characters can still wear the underwear normally.
The underwear itself is now fused with the chest armor itself. However, since I want to provide options for people who want to bare it all, my conversion comes in three variant of chest armors:
- Regular Version - Chainmail garment and underwear.
- Revealing Version - Chainmail garment, with penis uncovered.
- Undies Version - Underwear only, without chainmail garment.
Download the zip version for the armor variant that you want.
- Race Menu - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080
- Race Menu High Heels - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18045 (works without it, but recommended for best consistency if you use the female armors)
- DeserterX's DX Emfy Cleric Outfit - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4853
- My conversion has HDT enabled for Male version. So you will need HDT BBB Bounce
First, you need to have the original mod installed.
Then, install only ONE of the following zips with MO2
- SAM - Kreis Skimpy Refits - DX Emfy Cleric Outfit (Regular Version)
- SAM - Kreis Skimpy Refits - DX Emfy Cleric Outfit (Revealing Version)
- SAM - Kreis Skimpy Refits - DX Emfy Cleric Outfit (Undies Version)
On the left-pane, put my mod below DeserterX's mod.
- Then drop the ESP from SAM - Kreis Skimpy Refits - DX Emfy Cleric Outfit (Main ESP) into my mod that you installed on step 2.
Conversion to LE :
I don't have LE. If you want this for LE, you need the LE version of DeserterX's mod, then set the path of the ArmorAddon records for the blanked male models to my meshes. You can do this with xEdit or Creation Kit.
Obviously, DeserterX himself. While his armor was built using resources from other mod authors, my conversion was built from scratch and only peruse his textures.
I tried reaching out to DeserterX in Nexus for permission but it seems that he's no longer active. If DeserterX saw my mod and want him to take it down, it will be done
What's New in Version 1.0.0 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.