About This File
More nimble and athletic than the sorcerer, and better suited for spell-casting than the knight, their attacks are unpredictable.
Spellswords are spellcasting specialists trained to support Imperial troops in skirmish and in battle. Veteran spellswords are prized as mercenaries, and well-suited for careers as adventurers and soldiers-of-fortune.
If you don't read description below, I will not answer your question.
A set of craft-able modular armor pieces, tailored to Men and Mer of Tamriel who pursues the study of both sword and magic. Comprised of layered leather plates and scholarly capelet and half-sleeves, the armor was designed to represent both the melee and magic side of a spellsword. Enchanted swords are almost always part of a spellsword's arsenal, the garb also equipped with spare soulgems for quick magical replenishment on their weapons.
The armor consists of :
- Capelet [Slot 56]
- A pair of cuisses [Slot 53]
- Right-hand Pauldron [Slot 57]
- Left-hand Sleeve [Slot 34 & 58]
- Gloves [Slot 33, Hands/Gloves]
- Tassets [Slot 49]
- Shorts or thong, take your pick. [Slot 32 Body Armor]
- Shoes [Slot 37, Feet/Shoes]
- Hairpin [Slot 42 Circlet] Might clip with hairstyles with thicker volumes, but eh, all hairpin does.
You need to have Glass-related Smithing perks to be able to craft them. Wearing the full set should give you an armor rating comparable to a full set of Glass Armor.
Weapons in the screenshots are from Immersive Weapons by hothtrooper44 on Nexus Mods.
- HDT BBB Bounce by KouLeiFoh. This armor has HDT applied. No support will be given to users who install this armor without HDT BBB Bounce.
- Schlong of SAM Light by SavrenX. No support will be given to users with no SOS patch. I can't guarantee the armor will successfully hide the penis without it.
Install normally with your preferred mod manager. I personally use MO2.
If anyone wanted to convert, derive, modify; all I ask is that you share it with other people here also for everyone's benefit 😃
Conversion to LE :
Don't know. Sorry.
Provided by @ljtysunsky ! Thank you
Known Issues :
- My ENB is ultra bright, so the textures might look a tad bit darker without any ENB.
The soulgems are squeezed when you crouch and sorta bounce coz of HDT. Don't know any other way around that. Slide to my DMs if you have any ideas how to.
Major props to @AOF for fixing the jiggling Soulgems. Thank you so much!
- Gloves somewhat clip. Curse them finger bones! However, they shouldn't be too noticeable.
- Clipping is expected at this point due to how Skyrim skeleton works. Do tell me if something bug your nerves out and I juuust might be able to smoothen it up.
- If you found any errors, glitches, and/or clipping issues, please notify me and I'll fix them.
Props to SavrenX for teaching me how to make ground meshes.
Kudos to InoOnew88 for assisting me throughout the design process.
What's New in Version 3.0.0 See changelog
Added fingernails to the gloves.
Also added LE conversion by @ljtysunsky !