About This File
This is a high poly conversion of SAM meshes. The resulting meshes are smooth and contain around 4x the amount of vertices while still being usable for general gameplay. It started out as something for my own personal use, but I decided to share it with everyone. The current release covers body, hand, and feet meshes. Compatible with SAM and SAM Light.
High Poly Body Mesh
- high poly body for both SAM and SAM Light variants
- underwear was given high poly treatment
- there are some minor sharp edges on certain poses due to weights
- if you're on a low end system and worried about performance, stick with the default body mesh
High Poly Hand Mesh new
- high poly hands for playable human and beast races
- new mesh is based on the vanilla HandMaleBig mesh
- optional fingernail mesh to enhance details
- hand mesh v2 requires manual texture editing for fingernail textures
High Poly Feet Mesh
- symmetrical feet meshes (original mesh had a smaller right foot)
- optional toenail mesh to enhance details even further
- feet mesh v2 requires manual texture editing for toenail textures
- full vanilla refits made specifically for high poly SAM
- minor clipping may occur during movement
- currently does not include: briarheart body mesh, rings, amulets, USLEEP/USSEP changes
Fingernail/Toenail Mesh Texture
- v1 mesh uses a separate texture for the fingernails/toenails. Color won't change, but certain skin tones might make the nails look out of place.
- v2 mesh requires the fingernail/toenail textures to be on the same texture as the hand/body. This allows the use of the skin shader to change the color of the nails to match skin tone. Use the provided texture resources to copy and paste the fingernails into the hand textures and the toenails into the body textures.
If using a mod manager, just follow the installer.
- 00 and 01 - high poly body mesh, select between SAM or SAM Light (cut or uncut)
- 02 - hand mesh, select between high poly hand with or without fingernail meshes
- 03 - feet mesh, select between high poly feet with or without toenail meshes
- 04 - refits, each subfolder covers a specific armor part (body, hand, feet), base folder covers all armor that does not include skin
Credit goes to Vector for the creation of Shape Atlas for Men.
What's New in Version 1.4 See changelog
- fixed minor neck gap in high poly body
- added new high poly hand mesh with fingernails (old hand mesh no longer supported)
- added fingernail texture resource and updated toenail diffuse texture resource
- added full vanilla refits made from scratch to include high poly body, hand, and feet meshes where appropiate