• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Posted (edited)

Using SAM Regular with [Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Essentials] and the [SAM Optional Moonlight Tales Essentials Patch], which gives me some really nice options on my werewolf's appearance. One thing I'm a bit nitpicky on though is that "Schlong options carry over from the Actor tab" automatically (meaning my character's schlong size as a werewolf is stuck at the same as it is when he's human). I know I'm being silly, but my character's werewolf form is bigger than his human form, so can't all parts of him be bigger?

If it's not too big of a pain in the neck to accomplish, is there a way to set it through the scripts or otherwise so that my character's schlong automatically scales up when he becomes a werewolf?

Thanks for any info as to how or why not! Regardless of this silly nitpick, these mods are awesome!

Edited by Noxmarinus

Two routes off the top of my head. You could edit the applicable skeleton directly, or use  NetImmerse calls like SetNodeScale with an OnEquip() or whatever event is related to transforming. Need a OnPlayerLoadGame routine if you go with the latter since NetImmerse changes are runtime only

54 minutes ago, neutraldude said:

Two routes off the top of my head. You could edit the applicable skeleton directly, or use  NetImmerse calls like SetNodeScale with an OnEquip() or whatever event is related to transforming. Need a OnPlayerLoadGame routine if you go with the latter since NetImmerse changes are runtime only

That's a good lead! Thank you!

Posted (edited)

Actually the WW and VL schlong are set in the script (UpdateSchlongNiOverride() function of the SAM_QuestScript) to have an additional hyper value of 2 and 1.5 respectively, so when you transform youw dong should actually be TWICE the normal size.

These values are hardcoded and cannot be modified unless you edit the SAM_QuestScript itself.

I have customized a lot my SAM scripts so I am not 100% sure what you can or cannot do (or even if the source scripts are included in the current release, I think vector gave them to me or they were there from a previous HoT version), anyway in said script you can change the hypermodifier variable to suit your taste better, though per EULA you cannot share it afterwards (it would modify the existing script).

Edited by Felio

I always wondered if it was possible to do this because genitals look "tiny" compared to what they are in human form. It seems hard to make these changes, and changing values manually after each transformation is breaking immersion a bit. What would you use to edit one script, I never did that before?

8 hours ago, Felio said:

Actually the WW and VL schlong are set in the script (UpdateSchlongNiOverride() function of the SAM_QuestScript) to have an additional hyper value of 2 and 1.5 respectively, so when you transform youw dong should actually be TWICE the normal size.

These values are hardcoded and cannot be modified unless you edit the SAM_QuestScript itself.

I have customized a lot my SAM scripts so I am not 100% sure what you can or cannot do (or even if the source scripts are included in the current release, I think vector gave them to me or they were there from a previous HoT version), anyway in said script you can change the hypermodifier variable to suit your taste better, though per EULA you cannot share it afterwards (it would modify the existing script).

Lol, I know if VectorPlexus were to read this thread they'd be like "It's already double the size! How much bigger do you want it you insatiable dongfiend?!"

I am learning a bit more about what goes into modding with looking for an answer to this though, which is nice. Thanks for the additional lead on the script!

3 hours ago, Ranulf said:

I always wondered if it was possible to do this because genitals look "tiny" compared to what they are in human form. It seems hard to make these changes, and changing values manually after each transformation is breaking immersion a bit. What would you use to edit one script, I never did that before?

As an extreme amateur in scripting, my go-to is Notepad++ to tinker around with scripts when they are modifiable and not encrypted or otherwise completely illegible. In relation to this endeavor I'm also looking at NifSkope (a 3D mesh editor), which may or may not even be relevant, but is still a good learning experience as I contemplate whether that would be a good route, or if I just need to get an import plugin for .nif files in Blender, which I am already familiar with.

I dont use SAM Core but pretty sure all his scripts do in the end is call NetImmerse. He may also be doing it to more nodes or a couple additional things like tracking the size and race etc

To just change the size right now here is how you would do it in your own script

Float DesiredGirth = 2.0; Change this to 0.1 to barely see it or 10.0 or something to make it bigger than you

ObjectReference Playuh = Game.GetForm(0x14) as ObjectReference

String DownThere = "NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]"

NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(Playuh,DownThere,DesiredGirth,False); False here says dont worry about 1st person

Or to just knock it out in one line and be done

NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(Game.GetForm(0x14) as ObjectReference,"NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]",2.0,False)

Thanks for explaining but sadly I'm completely lost! XD But it's okay, I already use some workarounds in my game. I was just being curious but that's far beyond my skills ( plus English isn't my native language ). But thanks anyway! :)