• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Tomato19

Sam for Skyrim Special Edition

Posted (edited)

I'm sure this is asked a lot but does anyone have any idea if Sam for Skyrim Special Edition is coming soon? or is it even still being worked on? I'm new to this site so I'm unsure where I should look for updates on its progress. And if not can someone explain to me if there is a way to get the oldrim version to work instead without using the lite version? Thanks for answering and have a great day 😀

Edited by Tomato19

Posted (edited)

The SAM full for SE wont happen cause the author is not modding anymore. But you can get something really close to that for SE using SAM Light + Sam Morphs for Racemenu by Kouleifoh (for Samson, Samuel and other morphs/sliders to be customizable in racemenu) + Racemenu Bodygen (for npc body randomization based on Sam Morphs)

Edited by Ulfberth
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ulfberth said:

The SAM full for SE wont happen cause the author is not modding anymore. But you can get something really close to that for SE using SAM Light + Sam Morphs for Racemenu by Kouleifoh (for Samson, Samuel and other morphs/sliders to be customizable in racemenu) + Racemenu Bodygen (for npc body randomization based on Sam Morphs)

Where can I find the Racemenu Bodygen you speak of? Ive not seen that before

@Ramtex Racemenu bodygen is a integrated system you can find in the own racemenu mod when you install it. You can find more about it in the racemenu mod description and in Sam Morphs for Racemenu description. Keep in mind the bodygen just affects new generated npcs just like SAM Full. So in a mid save not all npcs will be affected by bodygen, you would have to assign the sam morphs for them manually.