• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

gerbergreat

[NSFW] Screenshot Showoff Thread

sh1ny

This thread is for sharing your game screenshots of sexy nature. Keep in mind that we appreciate men here, so please keep female private parts covered.

To *.bmp uploaders: please, stop uploading your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

• Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. While bitmap format definitely has its uses, it's not used anymore for consumer imaging needs. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

56 minutes ago, icyhugs said:

Where can I find these modern clothing? Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ur man is everything I wish for a hubby in Skyrim!

From this mod

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/43862262.html#more

You need to go to racemenu and reduce your head size and lower the neck abit. The body not for sam. I want to refit before but the poly too low so better i adjust my body.

Edited by Don

Omg i never like khajiit before. That one awesome bro. High sex appeal too. Hahaha. Btw is it possible we reduce that tail seams bro ?

Edited by Don
  • Like 1

The gap between the tail and the body?  The tail doesn't have a weight slider and was designed to fit the vanilla body.  Since the SAM body has a slimmer waist, there's a big gap between the tail and body at weight 0.  It can be easily fixed by moving the vertices of the tail deep into the body.

4 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

Fur test.  The normal maps I created turned out better than I had expected.

kh0.thumb.jpg.06589325e696ff4de4f2748f7ebaa528.jpg

kh1.thumb.jpg.26c78a78d2215f78ee0c52b5f9f11521.jpg

Am I seeing a likely update of SAMLIGHT textures? OH GOD ❤️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

The gap between the tail and the body?  The tail doesn't have a weight slider and was designed to fit the vanilla body.  Since the SAM body has a slimmer waist, there's a big gap between the tail and body at weight 0.  It can be easily fixed by moving the vertices of the tail deep into the body.

I mean yes after we put deep into body...is it possible we modif that tail normal and diffuse to blend more with body ? Maybe like reduce neck seam for good example. Like we give head scalp to make hair and head seamless. 

Edited by Don

Reminds me of a Zonajiit I made once blending with Furry/Lykaios assets, but I had issues with blending a good face. Pritty kitty ❤️

9 hours ago, Aquilles said:

Am I seeing a likely update of SAMLIGHT textures? OH GOD ❤️

Eventually.

9 hours ago, Don said:

I mean yes after we put deep into body...is it possible we modif that tail normal and diffuse to blend more with body ? Maybe like reduce neck seam for good example. Like we give head scalp to make hair and head seamless. 

Textures can be modified to make the transition seamless, but without weight slider support, it'll only look good for one weight.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KouLeifoh said:

Eventually.

Textures can be modified to make the transition seamless, but without weight slider support, it'll only look good for one weight.

Understood. Yes if weight slider not working that tails will stay in place including seam protector. Clipping for different weight.

On 11/4/2019 at 1:47 PM, Kyoshi said:

Thanks for your uploading textures😉 My lovely follower Odr can get nice pubes.

1565121557_OdrSmidgen.thumb.jpg.6c68d83ea87006e415b26163fa782c07.jpg

Got a hand seam there you might wanna look at but very cute. Sitting there eating bread nekkid like no cares in the world

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NeutronSphere said:

Got a hand seam there you might wanna look at but very cute. Sitting there eating bread nekkid like no cares in the world

Tweaked😊

1053460544_OdrSeam3.jpg.83687c71da33e7a957c5733124a6d43c.jpg

4 hours ago, Aquilles said:

smidgen what is your SAM installation order, I'm in doubt of my ^. ^

SAM core  -  SAM Racemenu Sliders - XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, smidgen said:

SAM core  -  SAM Racemenu Sliders - XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

I am not using realistic force because of conflicts that cause CTD

2121164590_TESV2019-11-0609-14-23-88.thumb.jpg.53a5ba7c4b27158a457cb65438e9ce75.jpg1251949207_TESV2019-11-0609-15-10-81.thumb.jpg.441e41a13879bd139ded9ecc4ca9c2ec.jpg273162626_TESV2019-11-0609-16-10-82.thumb.jpg.791a1dbd0ba4e62979c87b60f5187b2a.jpg1378600927_TESV2019-11-0609-16-13-85.thumb.jpg.ff18ff8ade8d5bab35645bf62304895b.jpg

160849881_NovaImagemdeBitmap.thumb.jpg.dfabc805e923389ad4804a86b52aefb2.jpg

Edited by Aquilles
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

staff recommend me pose (LE) mods and requirements of each? I'm excited to do some photos

Edited by Aquilles

LMAO. I guess nvm. You kool kids are something. Literally showed you how you could morph in realtime live on demand, exceeding typical morph limits. But I guess you dont want things. Nice quote sandwich up there btw Koulief. Good to know you think this is high school

Oh BTW Don obv you are legit, and the atronach thing I will still look at if you want, and if you are familiar with ni controllers and a little SKSE scripting and havok manipulation you could put some of my stuff to good use. Live morph, penetration, etc. TBH for unrelated reasons I need to step back from the game anyway but it is a shame I will say ppl do this clique thing here. Its supposed to be a 🌈 sanctuary for us to express ourselves so its very confusing to see you guys do this thing for some time now especially with the things you know I would enjoy offering but w/e

Everything is fine Air, no need to make my post be undeletable, its been overdue. Those times ppl ask "wonder why we dont have xyz" or things like Vector left, it often boils down to something that is happening in the scene that makes a would-be-contributer saying nvm, I'll check PMs if anyone has any questions
Edited by NeutronSphere

49 minutes ago, NeutronSphere said:

LMAO. I guess nvm. You kool kids are something

Literally showed you how you could morph in realtime live on demand, exceeding typical morph limits. But I guess you dont want things. Nice quote sandwich up there btw Koulief. Good to know you think this is high school

You seem to have a bad habit of throwing around false accusations at me and I often just ignore it.  Modding should be done for the enjoyment of it, not for some validation from others (you often edit/delete posts when you don't get a response).  I'm generally anti-social as of late and don't respond to much.  It's not a dig at anyone here.  You need to take a step back, breathe, and not take things too serious. 😅

So here's my Argonian Chieftain, based on the warhammer Saurus race, for some reason i got ECE working for this mod.

49024410556_86b6ee3d20_o.jpg

49024619647_27571c7ba5_o.jpg

49024410291_c17366c784_o.jpg

Edited by Leeroyyyyyyyyyy
  • Hot 5

22 minutes ago, Leeroyyyyyyyyyy said:

So here's my Argonian Chieftain, based on the warhammer Saurus race, for some reason i got ECE working for this mod.

Wowo anyway we can get him as a follower? He’s perfect 👌👌

5 hours ago, Leeroyyyyyyyyyy said:

OH MY GOD 

VERY NICE

• Like 1