• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

gerbergreat

[NSFW] Screenshot Showoff Thread

sh1ny

This thread is for sharing your game screenshots of sexy nature. Keep in mind that we appreciate men here, so please keep female private parts covered.

To *.bmp uploaders: please, stop uploading your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

• Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. While bitmap format definitely has its uses, it's not used anymore for consumer imaging needs. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

Its totally custom. From map and textures all edited. I like male character so much. This is my newest. This is Skysight Skin ( Actual skin not just the normal map ) converted for SAM.

20171005063717_1.jpg

20171005063840_1.jpg

Edited by Don
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

So this thread is now a "show my unreleased content because im lazy to ask permissions, so sorry you will just see them but can't use them, bye", even more when some of the refitted armors are from assets where the creator himself say it's free to use with credit to the author.

I don't play skyrim anymore so I don't care, nor I'm interested by these kind of skimpy armor with Sissy look either, but I think it's frustrating for others while SAM has almost 0 refits. Just my two cents.

Edited by Khlas
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The couple of armors that he has released in the past were not actually refitted for SAM - they didn't work past ~40 samson or samuel, so it's not like it matters either way.

As i read this threads title, this is screenshoot showoff thread not for armor or mod request. Peoples free to show their sam character modded or original here. If happen they work so hard for their character with custom mod, it's their right. Like it or not this is screenshoot Showoff thread.

4 hours ago, Melesse said:

The couple of armors that he has released in the past were not actually refitted for SAM - they didn't work past ~40 samson or samuel, so it's not like it matters either way.

If you want armor as your taste and spesification, you can make your own mod melesse.

• Upvote 1

On 1.10.2017 at 2:55 PM, dragondoom42 said:

Damn thats a shame :( it seems that i cant get any cool mods at the mo

Try this one BDO Pack 1 download is on the right side, downpointing arrow. Beware that BDO has no refit for SAM, pure Vanilla. Nothing for pretty buff guys. :) More like normal looking.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

U can wear full armor like BDO without refit. Maybe it just about samson or samuel thing, but for gameplay, their armor already good without refit. Plus it's Hdt.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

Try this one BDO Pack 1 download is on the right side, downpointing arrow. Beware that BDO has no refit for SAM, pure Vanilla. Nothing for pretty buff guys. :) More like normal looking.

Thanks ill have a look, im not bothered about body scaling (Having some issues but this is fine thanks :)  )

• Like 1

Yes not all armor can support samson or samuel " just like that " even with refit. Low poly armor certainly not good for samson/samuel with big value. It will rip that poly and deform it so bad. If we force that for samson or samuel with big value, we can get very bad shape armor for normal weight.

Maybe many of them don't understand this....so they just say some refitted armor bad because don't support samson or samuel. Try make yourself and you will understand.

DLC Vanilla refit for sam refitted with other techniques. It deleted body part so only armor visible to our eye. But True Refit always contain full body so we can delete armor and that body will show. Like modular type from Vector.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is my first screenshotting ever. Be nice :) ....

20171006001651_1.thumb.jpg.70c4d566592c7d62ae9dc839e723baf5.jpg20171006002016_1.thumb.jpg.15180c3599d0f6f8324b4c39a3a9e55a.jpg20171006002019_1.thumb.jpg.827f5458f884a6a7a9a65ab72229f54e.jpg

For us fellas that like the larger fellas..... :) 

Edited by schofida
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • LOL 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, schofida said:

This is my first screenshotting ever. Be nice :) ....

20171006002019_1.thumb.jpg.827f5458f884a6a7a9a65ab72229f54e.jpg

For us fellas that like the larger fellas..... :) 

Loving this, how did you get it? I'm honestly also wishing there was a working m/m vore mod for skyrim haha

On 10/5/2017 at 10:46 AM, Kyoshi said:

Big Bulge FundoshiFundoshiDave-06.jpg

damn this one is good too!

I don't know bro. That boot belong to liberation assassin armor and the head dress belong to demonica mod assets. Not all armor i made for public. Some of them just for personal. Since it contains many armor part from many mod, it will bring me big risk if i release it just like that. Plus vector said to me personally not to submit any files without permission. It's forbidden because this is public website. What i can share, i will share in download section. 

• Upvote 1

Hentai Kamen, now calling on! Does anybody know his panties? He wanna wear panties on his head.

HentalKamen-01.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah I understand that. I don't want you to put something out that you don't have permission to do so. Still nice looking pics.

On 12/3/2016 at 7:30 PM, Naurdor said:

Heheh glad you're enjoying the mod. Here's my current character, Rekagar, a half-orc skald, although I've got a few more characters roaming the land.

20161204001738_1.jpg20161204001834_1.jpg

The armours are from Ashara Prince of the Woods and a somewhat skimpy version of Dragonscale Ebonsteel from Immersive Armours.

Orc's always get upvotes. Orc master race! Are those armors available for download? Where can I find them if so?

• Like 1