• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

gkoogz

[NSFW] Screenshot Showoff Thread

sh1ny

This thread is for sharing your game screenshots of sexy nature. Keep in mind that we appreciate men here, so please keep female private parts covered.

To *.bmp uploaders: please, stop uploading your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

• Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. Many thin platforms/systems (including our CMS) don't support previewing bitmap files out of the box, and it's apparent that legacy platforms will follow the lead. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

5 hours ago, thyme said:

magical orc

20161223205934_1.jpg

20161223205957_1.jpg

20161223210000_1.jpg

Wait, is that the Magic Nipple mod you're using with your character? How did you get it to work? I tried for nearly a week and couldn't figure it out (ended up thinking it would only detect on female characters :().

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2016/12/5 at 0:32 AM, Ulfberth said:

Name's Radcliffe, unarmed combat style with frost powers supported by my healer daddy Nils.

ScreenShot71ScreenShot75ScreenShot74

Where can I get an above armor such as Dragonball?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eveenus said:

How was that look achieved?

I really like the hair and undies (particularly because they look anatomically "correct")

Screenshots were taken in SkyrimSE with Rudy ENB (with a custom postprocessing), NAT, and ELFX.  Hair is from Ks Hairdo's Renewal and the underwear is an asset I ported from Daz3D for personal use.

Since the RaceMenu mod doesn't work on SkyrimSE, I figured out how to use the Dizona high poly head mesh for just my character.  I also managed to adapt the Dizona body textures to SAM's body mesh (both use very different UV mapping).  The result looks pretty good, but it's far from finished.  These new screenshots are taken with 4k head texture + 4k body texture. xD

ScreenShot117.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

The Dizona mod offers a body with an incredible polygons number, the body is really realistic. Too bad that very few Racemenu sliders work with this mod.

5 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

Screenshots were taken in SkyrimSE with Rudy ENB (with a custom postprocessing), NAT, and ELFX.  Hair is from Ks Hairdo's Renewal and the underwear is an asset I ported from Daz3D for personal use.

Since the RaceMenu mod doesn't work on SkyrimSE, I figured out how to use the Dizona high poly head mesh for just my character.  I also managed to adapt the Dizona body textures to SAM's body mesh (both use very different UV mapping).  The result looks pretty good, but it's far from finished.  These new screenshots are taken with 4k head texture + 4k body texture. xD

ScreenShot117.jpg

How...can i replicate this......i want your char...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 9:59 AM, Kyoshi said:

Where can I get an above armor such as Dragonball?

The mod armor is called Dragonborn Garb and the gauntlets is bushido gauntlets from same mod; you can easily find it in nexus. The shoes are the prisoner ones, but i have edited to fit my character body/feet. Dragonball? You mean the frostspell? I've mixed some effects from Colorful Magic also found in nexus using TESV Edit

12 hours ago, Ulfberth said:

The mod armor is called Dragonborn Garb and the gauntlets is bushido gauntlets from same mod; you can easily find it in nexus. The shoes are the prisoner ones, but i have edited to fit my character body/feet. Dragonball? You mean the frostspell? I've mixed some effects from Colorful Magic also found in nexus using TESV Edit

Thanks! I found it there.

So, I guess your pic looks like SAM refitted armor. Did you refit it into SAM? 

And, Dragonball is just an anime and its characters put on Oriental armor such as it.

On 12/24/2016 at 3:56 AM, fall879 said:

Wait, is that the Magic Nipple mod you're using with your character? How did you get it to work? I tried for nearly a week and couldn't figure it out (ended up thinking it would only detect on female characters :().

it is the magic nipple mod. i played with the animations from it/ moved it around and got it to work for males as well.

@thyme If you don't mind me asking, could you put together a tutorial of how you did it and what resources/tools you used? I'd love to be able to have that in my game, too.

On 1/2/2017 at 2:46 AM, Kyoshi said:

Thanks! I found it there.

So, I guess your pic looks like SAM refitted armor. Did you refit it into SAM? 

And, Dragonball is just an anime and its characters put on Oriental armor such as it.

ooh you was talking about Dragonball hahaha my bad lol. No, the armor itself is already refitted i'm just using the textures from Dragonborn Garb mod. The only thing i adapted to my body is the prisoner shoes.

Hey KouLeifo I am sure I am not the only one that would like this, but would you release those undies for the slandered and later for the SE version of SAM. they are so sexy. Also Can't wait to see what else you can do with the texture it looks great.

2 hours ago, seorith said:

Hey KouLeifo I am sure I am not the only one that would like this, but would you release those undies for the slandered and later for the SE version of SAM. they are so sexy. Also Can't wait to see what else you can do with the texture it looks great.

They're still not finished as far as mesh shape and texture UV goes.  I originally intended for it to replace the default SAM underwear. xD

• Like 1

On 22/12/2016 at 11:56 PM, jdronk said:

First khajiit screenshot showoff!

My current main character khajiit warrior, the good guy. Also managed to pull off some action screenshots, I rarely get those right!

Need some more beast race love in here :)

ScreenShot65.jpg

ScreenShot53.jpg

ScreenShot55.jpg

ScreenShot61.jpg

Where did you get that Tsun's Armor that fits with SAM?
Also, what a delectable hunk of a character. <3

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎26 at 0:32 PM, BunzyC1 said:

Where did you get that Tsun's Armor that fits with SAM?
Also, what a delectable hunk of a character. <3

Hi there, I belive the armor is not available anymore. It used to be on HoT but is now taken down as far as I know.

Thanks for likning the character!

On 29/01/2017 at 0:41 AM, jdronk said:

Hi there, I belive the armor is not available anymore. It used to be on HoT but is now taken down as far as I know.

Thanks for likning the character!

If possible, would you be able to get those armour meshes, the mod file, or whatever for that armour from your local game files?

Edited by BunzyC1