• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

gkoogz

[NSFW] Screenshot Showoff Thread

sh1ny

This thread is for sharing your game screenshots of sexy nature. Keep in mind that we appreciate men here, so please keep female private parts covered.

To *.bmp uploaders: please, stop uploading your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

• Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. Many thin platforms/systems (including our CMS) don't support previewing bitmap files out of the box, and it's apparent that legacy platforms will follow the lead. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

4 hours ago, retea said:

This is amazing! How you do this?

That demon use custom skin and hand, and feet too. I need time to finish it before release it for sure. Maybe need high heel mod.

14 hours ago, OdlanaviX said:

I'm not an expert on screensho ts, but I tried my best ;)

20171206221410_1.jpg

I love a good angle of a nice butt. Any pose that accentuates the male behind immediately catches my eye :)

• Upvote 1

On 05/12/2017 at 11:06 PM, Chompy said:

I'm still amazed at how well you manage to make nice faces. I always ended up playing an Argonian (or sometimes Orc or Khajiit) because I could never manage to make a decent face. Probably doesn't help that I struggle with picking a hairstyle.
With oversized lizards it's just, "Those horns look cool, and those colors are nice." :P

I've spent far too many hours craft faces, wish the tools were stronger so I could create something different though. It's either big Nord dudes or nothing :D Ah well, it is Skyrim, I guess.

8 hours ago, Korgerrim said:

Very nice set of skimpy armor there Jorrob96. If you have the permissions of who made it or if you made it your self and would like to share just upload it to the downloads section of the site.

It's the skimpy elven armor you get from here + mystic elven armor HD and a converted dynasty armor. The creator of dynasty armor says its free to use and the permissions on mystic armor say you can use with credit but would I need to contact them directly? 

37 minutes ago, jorrob96 said:

It's the skimpy elven armor you get from here + mystic elven armor HD and a converted dynasty armor. The creator of dynasty armor says its free to use and the permissions on mystic armor say you can use with credit but would I need to contact them directly? 

Looked around the site and answered my own question. I'll look into seeing about permissions.

• Upvote 1

I'm gearing up for my next playthrough of SkyrimSE with a quick port of Geralt's Ursine armor I made for unarmed combat.  Textures aren't done yet and I still need to make an environment map to make the metallic parts of the armor more shiny.

gb1.thumb.jpg.ca2a3c15a0d3b9b65a9cbbce0678baee.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, KouLeifoh said:

I'm gearing up for my next playthrough of SkyrimSE with a quick port of Geralt's Ursine armor I made for unarmed combat.  Textures aren't done yet and I still need to make an environment map to make the metallic parts of the armor more shiny.

gb1.thumb.jpg.ca2a3c15a0d3b9b65a9cbbce0678baee.jpg

Gosh.... is this Skyrim SE? I am amazed! Is that body SOS light or Sam light for SE? And hands down ur guy is STILL the top 3 most handsome Skyrim guys ever!

Edited by icyhugs