• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

gkoogz

[NSFW] Screenshot Showoff Thread

sh1ny

This thread is for sharing your game screenshots of sexy nature. Keep in mind that we appreciate men here, so please keep female private parts covered.

To *.bmp uploaders: please, stop uploading your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

• Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. Many thin platforms/systems (including our CMS) don't support previewing bitmap files out of the box, and it's apparent that legacy platforms will follow the lead. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

4 hours ago, smidgen said:

A fun little side project called "Peace & Quiet":

NSFW warning, obviously :) 

Hide contents

Did u tried cum on face mod from loverslab ? is it good ?

On 5/8/2018 at 1:43 PM, Don said:

Happy couple.

20180508092202_1.jpg

20180508093412_1.jpg

20180507180750_1.jpg

20180508094545_1.jpg

20180508095826_1.jpg

20180508095938_1.jpg

He is one lucky, happy and beloved uke bottom twink! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of him XDDDDD His seme hubby IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 4/13/2018 at 6:50 PM, EllieDoe said:

OMG I LOVE ❤️ How did you get the more slender build? That's almost EXACTLY what I was trying to go for with my Momo :x Thank you in advance!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I would take a guess at UUNP and Bodyslide + SOS for UUNP.
Textures, face structure all look very feminine. You could probably use HeroedeLeyenda's textures (from the AIO package on LL) for a flat chested but athletic body if you fancy adding some subtle abs.

• Like 2

Playing around with the new SSS for SE ENB got me scratching my head to find the perfect settings. ?  The extra red color is due to a nearby firepit.

2138367565_SkyrimSE2018-05-1215-31-48.thumb.jpg.7be154b9e107c8186f3b0f099b0fa699.jpg

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Fel558 said:

Textures, face structure all look very feminine. You could probably use HeroedeLeyenda's textures (from the AIO package on LL) for a flat chested but athletic body if you fancy adding some subtle abs.

Yeah, i use very customized female body and sculpt it to suit my taste. Made some custom map, skin, and combine them all. It's fun.  If we want make with sam, i think default sam map already smooth without samson. Sam default textures so smooth from beginning. Like this one is Sam version. But i customized it bit too.

20180502123317_1.jpg

• Like 2

Presenting, Krieg! My Dual Axe-wielding werewolf brute!

Can't get over how sexy glistening muscles are~

ScreenShot150.png

dual.png

Edited by Draugen
  • Hyper! 1

On 5/12/2018 at 2:32 PM, Fel558 said:

How would this work with SAM-based mods, though? Or would the SOS for UUNP go exclusively to UUNP and not change SAM at all?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, EllieDoe said:

How would this work with SAM-based mods, though? Or would the SOS for UUNP go exclusively to UUNP and not change SAM at all?

No they will not work with sam at all. Mostly twink type only for SAM partner. In my game, SAM is for the top. We don't have to use SAM for everything. Besides, it's impossible make pretty femboy with SAM. The male headshape not feminine enough. But we can use SAM to create manly twink type.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Don said:

No they will not work with sam at all. Mostly twink type only for SAM partner. In my game, SAM is for the top. We don't have to use SAM for everything. Besides, it's impossible make pretty femboy with SAM. The male headshape not feminine enough. But we can use SAM to create manly twink type.

So you use UUNP for the more feminine type of twink? I have it and Bodyslide downloaded, I'm just not sure how to use them.

19 hours ago, SolusSkyrimPanda said:

What pee mod is this? Pee and Fart mod? =3

send the mod please

Edited by Kisame

I started messing around with Mudbox and ended up making another custom face texture.  It turned out much better than the previous one. ?

face20.thumb.jpg.50c381d07cccadba6dcab627b4decca1.jpgface21.thumb.jpg.88c12d6d23e9451362aaf4f3a52537cb.jpgface22.thumb.jpg.16654a7eb6151db6c9ef59aa147de7ae.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

I started messing around with Mudbox and ended up making another custom face texture.  It turned out much better than the previous one. ?

Bro how new sss in se. Is it real sss or just fake one. Why i get feeling something wrong with that sss.

4 minutes ago, Don said:

Bro how new sss in se. Is it real sss or just fake one. Why i get feeling something wrong with that sss.

In the ENB announcement Boris said its the full thing similar to what he did for oldrim, but different albedo so slightly different look.  Skyrim always had SSS natively but its not that great an implementation.  SSE was a better, but still needed ENB goodies to pull the best out of it, as all things lol.  What difference does it make really though? Oldrim is unplayable for a million reasons, has been since windows 7 went into the dustbin.

1 hour ago, Don said:

It's the exact same SSS as Oldrim except that it doesn't support subsurface alpha channel which I rarely see people use anyway.  I actually toned down the SSS effect in those screenshots to keep the skin details intact since it tends to soften the skin in certain lighting.  Here are a couple more screenshots with the SSS turned up to show the effect better.  You have to keep in mind that skin textures matter a lot.  Mine tends to be more lighter and saturated than vanilla/SAM.

sss.thumb.jpg.5ada2391e986e3b11908699a01017733.jpgsss1.thumb.jpg.847e524c41473c83f3d32f6d62ce73ae.jpg

1 hour ago, infiniteone said:

In the ENB announcement Boris said its the full thing similar to what he did for oldrim, but different albedo so slightly different look.  Skyrim always had SSS natively but its not that great an implementation.  SSE was a better, but still needed ENB goodies to pull the best out of it, as all things lol.  What difference does it make really though? Oldrim is unplayable for a million reasons, has been since windows 7 went into the dustbin.

When SE was first released and I tried using SAM textures, it looked so oily/muddy outdoors.  This was due to SAM using a solid (black) color for subsurface maps (ENB true SSS ignores it completely).  It didn't matter for Oldrim since the effect wasn't that noticeable, but it seems like something was done to SSS in SE to make the change apparent.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, infiniteone said:

I did play both SE and LE. I can see clearly the differences between SE and LE. For me they both playable. It's depends on the operator how to optimize their game. 

• Upvote 1