• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

gkoogz

[NSFW] Screenshot Showoff Thread

sh1ny

This thread is for sharing your game screenshots of sexy nature. Keep in mind that we appreciate men here, so please keep female private parts covered.

To *.bmp uploaders: please, stop uploading your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

• Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. Many thin platforms/systems (including our CMS) don't support previewing bitmap files out of the box, and it's apparent that legacy platforms will follow the lead. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

20 hours ago, EllieDoe said:

Are you using SAM or SOS? Also, what body textures and gloss textures are you using? They look SO GOOD omg

Thanks in advance! ❤️ 

I'm still using SOS for now, but I'm trying to make a new save and try to remake my char in default race and going to try SAM. The gloss texture is from Wet Function Redux >>> https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3804-wet-function-redux-male-textures/