Jump to content
  • Create an account

    Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

gkoogz

[NSFW] Screenshot Showoff Thread

sh1ny

This thread is for sharing your game screenshots of sexy nature. Keep in mind that we appreciate men here, so please keep female private parts covered.

To *.bmp uploaders: please, stop uploading your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

  • Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. Many thin platforms/systems (including our CMS) don't support previewing bitmap files out of the box, and it's apparent that legacy platforms will follow the lead. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

Recommended Posts

On 12/24/2018 at 9:17 AM, smidgen said:

Krampus stole Christmas this year and he has some funny ideas about what a reindeer is. Or how to use a candy cane :D

 

72850_20181224140815_1.png

Dear Krampus,

Reindeer have antlers and amazing stamina. Train yours well and promptly apply horns. 

Love Fox.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Technical screenshot. Skyrim SE with scripted randomization of normal maps from 3mw more and less muscular, skysight and vanilla SAM, body textures randomizarion too between tanlines and no tan, HDT-SMP animated genitals, subsurface scattering from skysight.

 

Wouldn't the choice beteween several normal and diffuse mapsbe nice for an hypothecal future update of SAM ?

 

ScreenShot28.thumb.jpg.e583e2eccfffe41c7995df4ae2cd7dcd.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mojito817 said:

 

Technical screenshot. Skyrim SE with scripted randomization of normal maps from 3mw more and less muscular, skysight and vanilla SAM, body textures randomizarion too between tanlines and no tan, HDT-SMP animated genitals, subsurface scattering from skysight.

 

Wouldn't the choice beteween several normal and diffuse mapsbe nice for an hypothecal future update of SAM ?

 

ScreenShot28.thumb.jpg.e583e2eccfffe41c7995df4ae2cd7dcd.jpg

Big ass balls, I think they need to see a Doctor xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mojito817 said:

 

Technical screenshot. Skyrim SE with scripted randomization of normal maps from 3mw more and less muscular, skysight and vanilla SAM, body textures randomizarion too between tanlines and no tan, HDT-SMP animated genitals, subsurface scattering from skysight.

 

Wouldn't the choice beteween several normal and diffuse mapsbe nice for an hypothecal future update of SAM ?

 

ScreenShot28.thumb.jpg.e583e2eccfffe41c7995df4ae2cd7dcd.jpg

Cool, are you developing your own script for skin randomization to work in SE?

Edited by Ulfberth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you say scripted randomization of normal maps, do you just mean selecting a random textureset from a formlist, or doing a model repath, or? Sorry just curious, don't see people talk about scripty stuff much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2018 at 9:59 PM, Ulfberth said:

Cool, are you developing your own script for skin randomization to work in SE?

 

On 12/27/2018 at 6:26 AM, neutraldude said:

When you say scripted randomization of normal maps, do you just mean selecting a random textureset from a formlist, or doing a model repath, or? Sorry just curious, don't see people talk about scripty stuff much

 

I'm just playing around with the scripts during my free time in the holidays to see what's possible to do. When I saw all the different textures and normals now available, I just thought "hey, what not use them all ?" So I tried this. With the SAM morphs added, it really gives an almost unique look to each NPC. I probably won't have the time to develop and maintain a whole mod though.

 

I just placed the different texture sets in different directories and randomly change the path with NiOverride.

Basically, here's what I do to select a msn file :

      rnd = Utility.RandomInt() 
      if rnd < 26
        prefix = "actors\\character\\male\\"
     elseif rnd < 51
         prefix = "actors\\character\\male\\3MWLM\\"
     elseif rnd < 76
        prefix = "actors\\character\\male\\3MWMM\\"
     else 
        prefix = "actors\\character\\male\\skysight\\"
     endif

  suffix = (rest of the path, based on morph and weight)

 msnpath = prefix+suffix

 nioverride.AddNodeOverrideString(Actor, false, "SAMBody", 9, 1, msnpath, true)

It's as simple as that...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2018 at 12:23 AM, Don said:

" Merry Christmas. Come and sit on my lap...ho ho ho "

20181224230852_1.thumb.jpg.c9a8452efac9626e9c6ca3774936bf1f.jpg20181224232001_1.thumb.jpg.eb1c3d79c93a05bb0dc46986e2ffcb2d.jpg

Santa, his son and grandson? XDDDDD Or Santa, his son and son in law ❤️ ?ANyway, Merry X'mas and happy 2019!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, icyhugs said:

Santa, his son and grandson? XDDDDD Or Santa, his son and son in law ❤️ ?ANyway, Merry X'mas and happy 2019!

I would say, Santa + the Chris's Hemsworth and Pine :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2018 at 5:17 PM, smidgen said:

Krampus stole Christmas this year and he has some funny ideas about what a reindeer is. Or how to use a candy cane :D

 

72850_20181224140815_1.png

Looks amazing!) May i ask what mod do you use for shackles?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, danndy6 said:

Looks amazing!) May i ask what mod do you use for shackles?

Thanks.

They're from the latest version of Devious Devices. There are some similar ones in the 'heretical resources' mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 час назад, smidgen сказал:

Thanks.

They're from the latest version of Devious Devices. There are some similar ones in the 'heretical resources' mod.

ty ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knee throw time. My own beefy Nord man and his clone in middle of bath time. More flesh, meat and eye candy necessary for my OC-NPC... Just posted a video. (Not a kinky stuff but more of anatomy of fighting pose while naked)...

Edited by SolusSkyrimPanda
Here goes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is possible, but one has to use widely supported codecs like H.264 using mp4 container. The other option would be embedding videos via 3rd party tools, which has its own pros and cons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×