Jump to content
  • Create an account

    Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

gerbergreat

[NSFW] Screenshot Showoff Thread

sh1ny

This thread is for sharing your game screenshots of sexy nature. Keep in mind that we appreciate men here, so please keep female private parts covered.

To *.bmp uploaders: please, stop uploading your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

  • Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. While bitmap format definitely has its uses, it's not used anymore for consumer imaging needs. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, fauntyr said:

Now trying some ENB options.

image.thumb.png.7c476eb9291cf579699e88b2faed1208.png

image.thumb.png.471ada5106b625a1e2788828de7afc19.png

Hope you like them =P

Looks much better with that ENB. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

Looks much better with that ENB. :D

TY xD... I know... the other looks like he ate a shitton of carrots and pumpkins xDDDD
I'm still working on this... never ever had mods that changed my game's look that much back in 2014-15.

But i'll try to AIM for something more realistic... i like your pictures and smidgen's ^^'... so i'm trying everything you 2 said you used xD.
This is Snapdragon ENB... not sure if i can mix/merge ENB files to work  but i'll try Rudy ENB next... I want THIS:

On 1/29/2019 at 1:06 PM, Darnexx said:

Caleb and Sven

Rudy ENB 4.3 WIP

 

  Hide contents

Bild48.thumb.jpg.cf5c5aee3ee64619e9bd190da49530d3.jpg

 

Can my character marry him??... OOOPS (did I say that?)... Sorry ^^' 🙈🙊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, fauntyr said:

TY xD... I know... the other looks like he ate a shitton of carrots and pumpkins xDDDD
I'm still working on this... never ever had mods that changed my game's look that much back in 2014-15.

But i'll try to AIM for something more realistic... i like your pictures and smidgen's ^^'... so i'm trying everything you 2 said you used xD.
This is Snapdragon ENB... not sure if i can mix/merge ENB files to work  but i'll try Rudy ENB next... I want THIS:
 

Can my character marry him??... OOOPS (did I say that?)... Sorry ^^' 🙈🙊

I used Caleb's Preset on Erik the Slayer withing my Male Overhaul Mod. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

I used Caleb's Preset on Erik the Slayer withing my Male Overhaul Mod. ;)

I've seen that mod ....but that's unfair... you made almost 99.9% of characters too handsome... I NEVER EVER joined the empire or the stormcloacks.... but THAT Ulfric of yours xDDD
Anyway... Caleb's preset?? where do I sign??... (going to check that mod back)

Edited by fauntyr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, fauntyr said:

I've seen that mod ....but that's unfair... you made almost 99.9% of characters too handsome... I NEVER EVER joined the empire or the stormcloacks.... but THAT Ulfric of yours xDDD
Anyway... Caleb's preset?? where do I sign??... (going to check that mod back)

I'm not eveb close to 99% yet! But thanks anyways haha :P

Getting your hands on him is only possible with the Mod, I keep my Presets locked away :P Mostly the ones of my Babies xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

I'm not eveb close to 99% yet! But thanks anyways haha :P

Getting your hands on him is only possible with the Mod, I keep my Presets locked away :P Mostly the ones of my Babies xD

Fair enough xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Darnexx said:

I'm not eveb close to 99% yet! But thanks anyways haha :P

Getting your hands on him is only possible with the Mod, I keep my Presets locked away :P Mostly the ones of my Babies xD

Oh!... BTW... with the "I want THIS" i meant your picture's looking... not your character xD .... I really like the colors on that one.
but i could get used to Erik looking like that 😉

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, fauntyr said:

Oh!... BTW... with the "I want THIS" i meant your picture's looking... not your character xD .... I really like the colors on that one.
but i could get used to Erik looking like that 😉

 

Oh haha. Well it's Rudy 4.3 with NLVA.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2019 at 9:50 PM, Aquilles69 said:

I would love to have him as my companion, I promise to love him forever

All I can offer is my combined follower pack that I have for personal use. It contains both Grant and Devran but also a lot of other characters.

They have to be spawned using console commands because they're not anywhere ingame. Also requires 'KS Hairdos' mod and Devran requires this mod for his hair: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91391

My mod: https://jumpshare.com/v/bgpQTzUCi0thA5Tc2svU. Someone said this doesn't work properly if you use Mod Organiser to install so I recommend a manual install.

 

Just a forewarning; there is a lot of junk in this mod because I never intended to release it. Some followers are totally broken or can't be recruited without console commands or whatever. (none should cause a crash though)

Arden, Cailan, Cain, Devran, Diego, Flint, Grant, Henrik, Luther, Noah, Tobin, Tomas, Trent, Wren, Zane.  I think those are the ones that work as intended. 

EDIT: also requires "The eyes of beauty" mod and "realistic teeth". 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13722/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33117

Edited by smidgen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Aquilles69 said:

handcuffs mod?

It's called "Heretical Resources". Found on LL.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, smidgen said:

All I can offer is my combined follower pack that I have for personal use. It contains both Grant and Devran but also a lot of other characters.

They have to be spawned using console commands because they're not anywhere ingame. Also requires 'KS Hairdos' mod and Devran requires this mod for his hair: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91391

My mod: https://jumpshare.com/v/bgpQTzUCi0thA5Tc2svU. Someone said this doesn't work properly if you use Mod Organiser to install so I recommend a manual install.

 

Just a forewarning; there is a lot of junk in this mod because I never intended to release it. Some followers are totally broken or can't be recruited without console commands or whatever. (none should cause a crash though) 

Arden, Cailan, Cain, Devran, Diego, Flint, Grant, Henrik, Luther, Noah, Tobin, Tomas, Trent, Wren, Zane.  I think those are the ones that work as intended. 

What is the command to find their location or location?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Aquilles69 said:

What is the command to find their location or location?

Just type "help grant" or "help Devran" to find their respective ID numbers. Then type "player.placeatme xxxxx" to spawn them.

Edited by smidgen
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Darnexx said:

Oh haha. Well it's Rudy 4.3 with NLVA.

I already had Climates of Tamriel so tried Rudy+CoT version, i really love the result, and my FPS is not going to hell with this... I either didn't manage to set the enblocal.ini properly before or this one is just way performance friendly xD

image.thumb.png.6f9a56ffcd7dba4c74eabc72ed997c97.png

Now i just need to realize how to get back my full screen =P
Ty ❤️

Edited by fauntyr
  • Hot 1
  • Green Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, smidgen said:

Just type "help grant" or "help Devran" to find their respective ID numbers. Then type "player.placeatme xxxxx" to spawn them.

eyes and mouth are blue, what could be missing mod?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fauntyr said:

I already had Climates of Tamriel so tried Rudy+CoT version, i really love the result, and my FPS is not going to hell with this... I either didn't manage to set the enblocal.ini properly before or this one is just way performance friendly xD

image.thumb.png.6f9a56ffcd7dba4c74eabc72ed997c97.png

Now i just need to realize how to get back my full screen =P
Ty ❤️

Looks great, even better than befor. I think you can make changes in the ini files somewhere to get full screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Aquilles69 said:

eyes and mouth are blue, what could be missing mod?

Eyes of beauty mod and realistic teeth mod. Can't link them, I'm at work. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, smidgen said:

Eyes of beauty mod and realistic teeth mod. Can't link them, I'm at work. 

I think your wonderful work, I loved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Aquilles69 said:

I think your wonderful work, I loved

Oh, I forgot about him. I was messing around giving him glowing eyes for some reason.

From Lok's eyes: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66630. Although it's probably not worth installing that mod just for one character. Probably easier to just edit the NIF and choose a different eye texture.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, smidgen said:

Oh, I forgot about him. I was messing around giving him glowing eyes for some reason.

From Lok's eyes: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66630. Although it's probably not worth installing that mod just for one character. Probably easier to just edit the NIF and choose a different eye texture. 

thank you very much smidgen, now yes the requirements are complete.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Long time player of Oldrim, with SoS, now on SSE with SAMLight

The stability helps with the tons of quest mods I have, plus a few naughty mods 

And it's great to have a place to see so much male appreciation ~ 

 

Here's a few of mine

 

 

ScreenShot95.png

ScreenShot96.png

ScreenShot81.png

ScreenShot79.png

  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • Green Love 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×