• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

gerbergreat

[NSFW] Screenshot Showoff Thread

sh1ny

This thread is for sharing your game screenshots of sexy nature. Keep in mind that we appreciate men here, so please keep female private parts covered.

To *.bmp uploaders: please, stop uploading your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

• Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. While bitmap format definitely has its uses, it's not used anymore for consumer imaging needs. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

3 hours ago, soas1357 said:

Which is this Animation Pack?

One is billyy's SLAL and the other Sir Nibbles' SLAL (both for SE) using NiOverride Pose Adjustments.

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 7:14 PM, smidgen said:

Oh, I forgot about him. I was messing around giving him glowing eyes for some reason.

From Lok's eyes: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66630. Although it's probably not worth installing that mod just for one character. Probably easier to just edit the NIF and choose a different eye texture.

1079543413_TESV2019-09-0402-20-53-12.thumb.jpg.af55b1326a17248033049b9e4d78f13b.jpg

thank you very much smidgen 😀

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Aquilles69 said:

1079543413_TESV2019-09-0402-20-53-12.thumb.jpg.af55b1326a17248033049b9e4d78f13b.jpg

thank you very much smidgen 😀

Ohh, he's translated into someone else's game quite nicely. Take care of him 😘❤️

• Like 1

In case no one was wondering hehe. One of my weird worlds

ATM testing muy up close self-suck perspective on a mutant Nazeem cuz... IDK

• Hmm… 1
  • Hot 1
  • LOL 2

It's a lot of fun to play with poses with such highly detailed bodies. 

ScreenShot112.png

ScreenShot105.png

ScreenShot108.png

ScreenShot107.png

Edited by SipidSorrow
  • Like 4
  • Hot 1

1 hour ago, neutraldude said:

Thats crazy good stuff Sipid. Tongue action is tricky. Especially if animating

Thank you kindly!

With Poser Hotkey Plus and NiOverride Pose Adjustment, it becomes way easier; they are life savers.  

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 8:45 AM, smidgen said:

All I can offer is my combined follower pack that I have for personal use. It contains both Grant and Devran but also a lot of other characters.

They have to be spawned using console commands because they're not anywhere ingame. Also requires 'KS Hairdos' mod and Devran requires this mod for his hair: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91391

My mod: https://jumpshare.com/v/bgpQTzUCi0thA5Tc2svU. Someone said this doesn't work properly if you use Mod Organiser to install so I recommend a manual install.

Just a forewarning; there is a lot of junk in this mod because I never intended to release it. Some followers are totally broken or can't be recruited without console commands or whatever. (none should cause a crash though)

Arden, Cailan, Cain, Devran, Diego, Flint, Grant, Henrik, Luther, Noah, Tobin, Tomas, Trent, Wren, Zane.  I think those are the ones that work as intended. 

EDIT: also requires "The eyes of beauty" mod and "realistic teeth". 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13722/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33117

I would love to have you as a follower ❤️

On 9/6/2019 at 7:43 AM, SipidSorrow said:

Thank you kindly!

With Poser Hotkey Plus and NiOverride Pose Adjustment, it becomes way easier; they are life savers.  

Oh maybe you know then. I've been messing with Nioverride trying to get it to read and apply a tri file on a HD Poly Head. I want to manipulate a facegen head to recognize NiString Data and apply the correct morph as needed at runtime so the NPC continues to speak properly. Basically go between HD Poly and non at will. Its... something I think could open some options if we could do this but that damn script is not user-friendly

5 hours ago, neutraldude said:

Oh maybe you know then. I've been messing with Nioverride trying to get it to read and apply a tri file on a HD Poly Head. I want to manipulate a facegen head to recognize NiString Data and apply the correct morph as needed at runtime so the NPC continues to speak properly. Basically go between HD Poly and non at will. Its... something I think could open some options if we could do this but that damn script is not user-friendly

I really wouldn't know about that since pose adjustments only touch skeletons (even then, it's more hit and miss with its application) though from what I experienced, getting Hi Poly Heads to behave as free-from as you suggest does sound incredibly tricky - even now, HD Heads, on the Player alone, aren't options with much control.  

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 5:54 PM, Beckendorf said:

Your bois look sweet like always. I just started modding Skyrim and want it to resemble yours, If you have time could you maybe show off screencaps of your mod list? That would be appreciated :)

what kind of clothes are you wearing friend?
I can not find here on the site

Looks good. I got something similar once changing the shaders to I think Environment type. It was a happy accident and havent been able to reproduce it

Hooooo. I like that one. Make sure the hand and feet shape not become too weird. I just know what skin for that one. I made some mutant skin but not fun using human animation. Is it possible make that hand muscular and the shoulder not too weird ?

< 3

Yeah hes patient zero and thats pretty much a raw blend. Guess I was using kiki skin there heh but it doesnt matter any skin works. Feet etc all pending but the bitch is gonna be hands. Could use maleskin_4.nif if it wasnt for the hands getting all stretchy so will look into that