Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

gerbergreat

Screenshot Showoff Thread — Part 1

Author
13 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

After countless attempts, I finally made a fully functional high poly male head mesh based on the vanilla mesh.  It looks a bit similar to Erik's head mesh, but there are subtle differences and mine has a slightly higher poly count.  I made it partially to see if I can actually do it and to avoid the permission issues of using someone else's head mesh in my own mods.

A couple of comparison shots between vanilla and my high poly head mesh.  I want to convert the vanilla brows/beards/scars for the head mesh first before making it public.

h1.thumb.jpg.fbb498518e8bf283b4274cc1a1255c78.jpg

The midas touch. Lol.

I think high poly head like erik almost considered abandoned. Many mod out there abandoned bro. Example...like males of skyrim. I sent permission long time ago. Yet never get reply. So i release it for community. Since some mod out there released as free mod and no one CARE for that mod for so long, i think we can use it for community. We not sell it or anything though. Purely for hobby like author intention. Different with mod thief who lock it behind paywall. Erik head in your hand i think best for our SAM since you really mastered that head than anyone else. If original author don't care anymore, that files still useful for community. It's shame if high quality mod forgotten forever. 

Edited by Don

Author
3 hours ago, Don said:

I think high poly head like erik almost considered abandoned. Many mod out there abandoned bro. Example...like males of skyrim. I sent permission long time ago. Yet never get reply. So i release it for community. Since some mod out there released as free mod and no one CARE for that mod for so long, i think we can use it for community. We not sell it or anything though. Purely for hobby like author intention. Different with mod thief who lock it behind paywall. Erik head in your hand i think best for our SAM since you really mastered that head than anyone else. If original author don't care anymore, that files still useful for community. It's shame if high quality mod forgotten forever. 

It doesn't matter since I generally prefer using something I created.  Erik's head mesh has a minor issue with eye sockets and mouth gaps, but it's not as bad as the Citrus head.  I used hard edges/creases in those areas to prevent them from deforming.  Besides, through this learning process, I created a setup in 3DS Max to convert the 150+ head morphs into high poly head meshes that share the same vertex count/order.  This opens the door to allow me to potentially convert custom sculpted vanilla male head meshes (like those from Males of Skyrim) into a high poly head that's compatible with mine. ?

Author
11 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

It doesn't matter since I generally prefer using something I created.  Erik's head mesh has a minor issue with eye sockets and mouth gaps, but it's not as bad as the Citrus head.  I used hard edges/creases in those areas to prevent them from deforming.  Besides, through this learning process, I created a setup in 3DS Max to convert the 150+ head morphs into high poly head meshes that share the same vertex count/order.  This opens the door to allow me to potentially convert custom sculpted vanilla male head meshes (like those from Males of Skyrim) into a high poly head that's compatible with mine. ?

Short word..this head like your sam body. You created new beast with easier features. Sure i will wait for it. Hahaha. Especially we still use vanilla uv head. Charmer of the reach neutralize all my textures. While the features very nice and lot...i don't need it. We make anything with everything. Good Result with easier way is the most important. Not to mention we can use all textures too. Keep spirit up bro we all support you.

Author

This is one of my experiment Combining SAM Skin and Dizona skin.

Since bro kouleifoh release high quality skin i always curious combine all mods. As we know so far, Dizona body very good for Daddy body but not that much for young or slim body. It's because the chest part meshes shape very similar fat daddy shape. But for that reason, dizona normal very good for young body too because lack muscle definition and smooth. Lucky, Dizona make skin for Vanilla too so i use that one. But since that skin non nude version, i combine this with bro Kouleifoh skin. Besides, i don't like dizona ass part anyway so better take best part and combine it. So far i see seamless combined. 

As you can see..Dizona chest part and arms look more Rounded because lack muscle definition. This skin can become good alternative for Daddy SAM build too. Fat arms become detail.

Normal map and diffuse combined. Can't deny that ass from bro Kouleifoh gorgeous XD.

20191214040336_1.thumb.jpg.803e2c9949c544e23e0d7aa04588c697.jpg20191214035857_1.thumb.jpg.0f5696f7c11678a300fe7582bb3130df.jpg20191214035736_1.thumb.jpg.bf233fe378bb0100ef9746fc8de5e9f7.jpg20191214025551_1.thumb.jpg.29763389fce90eb1f48ecc8b8e910bf0.jpg20191214040134_1.thumb.jpg.7653cc5a0b67778626d38002228795c3.jpg20191214040044_1.thumb.jpg.13db0115827777f8eb66f67779052f6a.jpg

Edited by Don

Author

Because to make photograph quality you need very high quality shader and enb to mimic realism shader such RDR2 game. I know this very well because i make my own enb. Just body mod and high quality skin not enough. Subsurface setting and lighting setting is final sword to support all meshes and textures.

Dizona skin itself suffer from exterior lighting like females skin. Mostly glowing like neon unless we use darkened enb and sacrifice many ambient lighting.

Not to mention Skyrim shader not even close to realism. Too many point lighting and shadow misplaced. If you learn photography in real life...it's not hard to see their lighting wrong. It's 2011 game so we just enjoy it.

Realism ? too far. Try make skyrim like witcher already heavy work. To RDR2 or Death Stranding ? impossible. Just enjoy and make the best of it.

Author
1 hour ago, KouLeifoh said:

The beards took an absurd amount of time to convert (46 beards x 178 morphs each).  I also tried converting the extended RaceMenu sliders, but only a small amount of them work.  Except for the elf ears, the rest will have to wait until I figure some things out.

klhp.thumb.jpg.18d69a91700702b79edc36e3967d8a8e.jpg

Wow....that result really awesome. Smoooothhhh.

Too bad i don't have skill like you. If i have, i gladly share the burden with you.

For now....Lead on, Thane. I'm right behind you....XD

Author
1 hour ago, Don said:

Wow....that result really awesome. Smoooothhhh.

Too bad i don't have skill like you. If i have, i gladly share the burden with you.

For now....Lead on, Thane. I'm right behind you....XD

I figured it out and now all the sliders I converted seems to be working.  Saving/loading presets with the high poly head and extended sliders work as well.  Now it's just the tedious task of converting the rest of the sliders. ?