Jump to content
  • Create an account

    Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

gerbergreat

Screenshot Showoff Thread — Part 1

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Ulfberth said:

Wow never seen you making big dudes like this before, im impressed ?

Actually make big guy like this already in the blood of SAM since first launched. Vector made SAM to make daddy. He like big beefy guy too. I do create any kind of males but my taste always towards to barbarian as top and femboy as bottom.

I watch armond rizzo porn and his body totally like my dragonborn. I wonder if my dragonborn can play with this new daddy like armond with his daddy. Lollllllll

There...armond butt XD

2020-02-07_11-47-01.thumb.jpg.fcccd83aa631808a6c0f628bfe42bae0.jpg

Edited by Don

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Titi Tiko said:

Damn, Don!

Can you make him a follower? I really like it!

Actually i can but the problem is his body. If i make him permanent like that generated from my bodyslide...you can't use sam armor because will clip through his body. If i don't make him permanent...you must adjust his body everytime you start new game.

What inside my mind....i hope someday we can have BODY PRESET in game like load preset face. This way...we can make many adjustment and share each other. Say smidgen preset body....or brody daddy...or my warrior..ect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Don said:

Actually i can but the problem is his body. If i make him permanent like that generated from my bodyslide...you can't use sam armor because will clip through his body. If i don't make him permanent...you must adjust his body everytime you start new game.

What inside my mind....i hope someday we can have BODY PRESET in game like load preset face. This way...we can make many adjustment and share each other. Say smidgen preset body....or brody daddy...or my warrior..ect.



if you made him for Sam Light in SE, you can make a bodygen preset so when he is first spawned, he will get the SAM slider values you set for him. The only thing that we cant seem to set with bodygen tho, is the body scale sliders, but SAM Morphs will work just fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ulfberth said:



if you made him for Sam Light in SE, you can make a bodygen preset so when he is first spawned, he will get the SAM slider values you set for him. The only thing that we cant seem to set with bodygen tho, is the body scale sliders, but SAM Morphs will work just fine.

Yup that's the problem. I only use samson 10 and samuel 25. But the rest from body scale. Without that preset...he will not look like this. Not to mention head scale too and neck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ulfberth said:



if you made him for Sam Light in SE, you can make a bodygen preset so when he is first spawned, he will get the SAM slider values you set for him. The only thing that we cant seem to set with bodygen tho, is the body scale sliders, but SAM Morphs will work just fine.

Wait a minute. I remember we set bodygen by race. Can we actually save bodygen for follower ? How to do it. I don't see any export on racemenu for this. I never make bodygen based on follower before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Don said:

Wait a minute. I remember we set bodygen by race. Can we actually save bodygen for follower ? How to do it. I don't see any export on racemenu for this. I never make bodygen based on follower before.

Yeah, you can. You just need to make a folder for the plugin that has the follower, and reference the plugin name + the NPC FormdID in the morphs.ini

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ulfberth said:

Yeah, you can. You just need to make a folder for the plugin that has the follower, and reference the plugin name + the NPC FormdID in the morphs.ini

Maybe i will search for sample ro template later. I have no idea what folder name, what path, ect. Lol.

Create ini files not my area. If someday i find sample follower with custom morph.ini, i will learn from it and then i can make unique follower. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Don said:

Maybe i will search for sample ro template later. I have no idea what folder name, what path, ect. Lol.

Create ini files not my area. If someday i find sample follower with custom morph.ini, i will learn from it and then i can make unique follower. 

its nothing too complicated. Lets take the example the bodygen preset i made for my mod Atomic Muscle:

Lets say i want to assign Danse with custom morphs... how would i do that? Well first we need a separated folder for the plugin danse is present which is Fallout4.esm
 

Spoiler

image.png.948e000f4ca1b81507db63d5889503da.png


Then inside of the Fallout4.esm folder we need 2 files: Morphs.ini and Template.ini. Morphs are used to reference the npcs and Template are used to store the morphs groups that will be used in morphs.ini
You can just create them with notepad and save as .ini its not much of a big deal

Spoiler


image.thumb.png.b5ffc4ee721bd3c55079916002d52cb5.png

So we need to reference Danse in Morphs.ini. Danse's ID is 27683 so you'd need to enter in this order PluginName|NPCID=Template like this:
 

Spoiler

image.png.07ae5307c8749fb917880d6bd0aa1abf.png


Note that the template i entered on him is called Nuclear Bodybuilder Fixed so if we go to the template.ini we can see how the morphs are assigned for this template

Spoiler


image.thumb.png.43f5af87977c6bf1e2fb1711c57bfd41.png

The template used for danse has the following morph combo: Anus Spread 0% / Bulge 100% / Erection 0% / Erection Up 0% / Nuclear Bodybuilder 100% / Nuka Bull 0% / Sack Size 87-100% (interval) / Shaft Width 50%-100% (interval)

You can also use this tool to generate the templates you wish
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88707?tab=files

I believe this work the exact same way in skyrim, the only difference is the folder structure.
 

If you are interested in knowing more i can guide you through that ?

Edited by Ulfberth
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting. I will try it for this sam. Thank you for your guide bro. Because releasing follower half quality not my style at all. Lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, smidgen said:

A fun little idea I had, a character sheet. 

I might do more of my guys later to flesh them out a bit. Maybe other people could do their guys too :) 

72850_20200208002939_1.thumb.jpg.fd67028895843390b98f9d7928720eb9.jpg

 

It was hard to try and work out the correct measurements for his dick lol :D 9 inch girth is about the same as a soda can, which seems right given his size, oof ?

 

26 minutes ago, smidgen said:

Had fun with the last one so here's Hrovmir my new guy :)

Hrovmir.thumb.jpg.cc244c3d464ef89b111593cb840844e6.jpg

giphy.gif

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, smidgen said:

Muscle For Hire:

(Quite wordy this one but there are nsfw gifs at the end)

  Hide contents

4.thumb.jpg.30fe096bf812f0c7a83b26f9b1ce48bb.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.6d71a6005cc43c107728e10328f3baa2.jpg

6.thumb.jpg.57d7161046db291d02cdaf71bc01c6bc.jpg

7.thumb.jpg.8ecff7556c4e1d112a296d9a45423e66.jpg

8.thumb.jpg.45dc7460f87a83128e070d454a352965.jpg

9.thumb.jpg.eb8bef64cbbaed961f4f44d1d7d06f99.jpg

10.thumb.jpg.c857b8fdbd23568b63f9aeab75ee579b.jpg

11.thumb.jpg.46e156cfacf49582f4314cd798b2a496.jpg

12.thumb.jpg.8b688a558eef3732e4c52b45fd2187ce.jpg

13.thumb.jpg.841b9ed3619a122772f61c61639ee9f4.jpg

14.thumb.jpg.f6cd07b9b83260c8aa1eff85d05c73d6.jpg

15.thumb.jpg.2ed91f5590c49d80b68a68ae3dbefa71.jpg

16.thumb.jpg.e522b59569907353c4d25e66ffc22a33.jpg

17.thumb.jpg.49e9381ba56fd62f249eb2f5cb3c51a2.jpg

18.thumb.jpg.d9254e48cc3ba21397fed977b5ca9d48.jpg

1348765882_ezgif.com-video-to-gif(1).gif.1aa54ec721ea9dc77c25087f18fdc811.gif

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif.2605348041c52a03098996c2a509c5eb.gif

826041306_ezgif.com-video-to-gif(2).gif.249b1a9420f28c1a1f22bf1a3a221bf0.gif

582220164_ezgif.com-video-to-gif(6).gif.eb630408ded4c37d9d6f2ad5d1a2650d.gif

1920713427_ezgif.com-video-to-gif(4).gif.0249339c102076b35fc60216af74ac9c.gif

1363726663_ezgif.com-video-to-gif(3).gif.d0e8910629ece012b182ded112952371.gif

 

Ahhh now we're talking! That's what I wanted to see! xD I hope he won't tear him apart xD

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, smidgen said:

A fun little idea I had, a character sheet. 

I might do more of my guys later to flesh them out a bit. Maybe other people could do their guys too :) 

72850_20200208002939_1.thumb.jpg.fd67028895843390b98f9d7928720eb9.jpg

 

It was hard to try and work out the correct measurements for his dick lol :D 9 inch girth is about the same as a soda can, which seems right given his size, oof ?

I loved the idea, think you can provide a template or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ulfberth said:

I loved the idea, think you can provide a template or something?

I've never setup a template before so I'm not sure what will be helpful. Maybe there's too many variables but this is a basic outline.

Putting images in the circles just requires resizing the image and then using the magic wand on the circle to cut the image out so it fits.

template.thumb.jpg.3e4216ac181547fe80b1a60c8d8a1e01.jpg

Skyrim Character Sheet Template 1080p.psd

Skyrim Character Sheet Template 1440.psd

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Darnexx said:

Ahhh now we're talking! That's what I wanted to see! xD I hope he won't tear him apart xD

I'd say he paid good money to let him tear him apart :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, smidgen said:

A fun little idea I had, a character sheet. 

I might do more of my guys later to flesh them out a bit. Maybe other people could do their guys too :) 

It was hard to try and work out the correct measurements for his dick lol :D 9 inch girth is about the same as a soda can, which seems right given his size, oof ?

Oh these are so cute ?

great idea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2020 at 1:33 PM, smidgen said:

Muscle For Hire:

(Quite wordy this one but there are nsfw gifs at the end)

1.thumb.jpg.a27c15a6f2fa97e3a85b2d58c74af040.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.69e18e49d6d5f038f0df3f409ad0bdd7.jpg3.thumb.jpg.8b35980173980864f53967a97cfffea1.jpg

what is the configuration of your sexlab to make the character its real size without changing the height when an animation will start?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Aquilles said:

what is the configuration of your sexlab to make the character its real size without changing the height when an animation will start?

Pretty sure the setting is called "even actors height" just disable that :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, air said:

Oh these are so cute ?

great idea!

Thanks Air ❤️

I love giving my fellas a little flavour :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...