• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

gerbergreat

Screenshot Showoff Thread — Part 1

On 8/14/2017 at 1:58 PM, Darnexx said:

Manly Monday - What are you looking atBild99.thumb.jpg.c620874efc564e640a5bf953c3650544.jpg

Bild98.thumb.jpg.352b1089679ee8724fa9dc1485cd5895.jpg

Hide contents

Tease :P

Bild95.thumb.jpg.0de1fd9bd9ec93771cbd4fb737a90423.jpg

Hi guys.

How do you get that muscles definition? 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

6 hours ago, smidgen said:

Hell yeah! I've been playing pretty fast and loose with the rules over on the Nexus so now it's time to go whole hog with the dongs here. :D

I'm just not using that awful Flickr for my pics this time so I won't have to delete them. :)

Great too see your pics here. They are amazing.

Imgur is a good choice. It compresses your images a bit, but still provides neat quality. 
You can also attach your files directly to your posts or even create your own image gallery with multiple albums and then freely embed them throughout the forums.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sh1ny said:

Great to see your pics here. They are amazing.

Imgur is a good choice. It compresses your images a bit, but still provides neat quality. 
You can also attach your files directly to your posts or even create your own image gallery with multiple albums and then freely embed them throughout the forums.

Good idea on the gallery, I didn't realise I could freely set one up myself so that's cool. I'll do the site a mercy by uploading the compressed 300kb shots not the full 3mb versions. I'll save those for Imgur. :)

1 minute ago, smidgen said:

Good idea on the gallery, I didn't realise I could freely set one up myself so that's cool. I'll do the site a mercy by uploading the compressed 300kb shots not the full 3mb versions. I'll save those for Imgur. :)

U close that flickr account ? I can't find your flickr anymore.

Just now, Don said:

U close that flickr account ? I can't find your flickr anymore.

'Fraid so. Flickr was irksome in many ways so I deleted it. I just use Imgur and this site now.

11 hours ago, smidgen said:

Oh the quality is great but they've started sharing user data and a bunch of other sketchy things like account linking. I wanted something more anonymous.

The skin is mostly down to Rudy enb, it gives it a sexy glow. You can see that most of the shots are at sunset, Rudy looks best then with the warm orange colour  :)

I use Rudy aswell, but you're Pics look so much better XDD

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

I use Rudy aswell, but you're Pics look so much better XDD

Rudy is really annoying to play with. It can't really do interiors or midday or even night really lol. But when it works it can look really stellar. It tends to look more "realistic" whereas my other Enb of choice is Snapdragon Prime which has more filters and looks more fantastical. 
A side by side for comparison:

Rudy enb: BcH0F0Mm.png Snapdragon Prime: 35db6fWm.png

Edited by smidgen
  • Like 7

9 minutes ago, Don said:

U use SC face ? Interested with SC face for SAM ?

I do use SC face, albeit with a slightly modified normal map and tweaked texture.

• Like 1

Ohh i thought u use SC face because that face style so similar. Lol. I want upload SC but i never get respon from author.

Edited by Don

I think your face skin look young. Skysight maybe similar to vanilla. But your face certainly not Old.

32 minutes ago, Danny2015 said:

hello everyone.I,ve been wondering what type of skin are you using ,for example this one.Cause honestly mines looks old  here one of mine. :))

v8Xks3Q.png

ScreenShot8.bmp

Oh wow. Your character looks perfect :0

7 hours ago, Danny2015 said:

well thank you but i think the skin on the body looks rough thou don't you think this is my character

ScreenShot8-min.thumb.jpg.dc0c1e1b69c33c6871c4e136a3887d5d.jpg

What is your body map. Hardbodies ? With such big character i think bit rough is ok though.

Hey Guys,check out my new Hunk ,his Name is Draco and he,s a dragon race with sam.Hot is,nt he lol let me know what you  think

ScreenShot15-min.jpg

ScreenShot16-min.jpg

ScreenShot17-min.jpg

Edited by sh1ny
Converted .BMPs to .JPGs
  • Hyper! 1

To *.bmp uploaders:

Please, do everyone a favour and stop uploading your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format unless you explicitly need that for technical reasons (not that there're many).

The reasons why I'm for asking this are:

• Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Fairly self-descriptive. Uncompressed, it takes considerably more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else. Not to mention server's storage that is limited.
  • Obsoleteness. Many thin platforms/systems (including our CMS) don't support previewing bitmap files out of the box, and it's apparent that legacy platforms will follow the lead. Don't use .bmp.

This is equally true for any system or website.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg (lossy) or .png (lossless) and only then upload your pics. If you have questions, I'll gladly answer those.

Keep on rocking!