• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  

Anyone ever notice Asian males in Skyrim just arent a thing. Theres some screens of a few so it appears to be very possible, just not something thats rly been done

Long shot but if anyone knows how one would go about pulling off a face like this I'd def appreciate it 

5583369-1369418279.thumb.jpg.7229079253343d108beb8724bf936a4e.jpg

Posted (edited)

They're not a thing ... ? I always thought wood elves were pretty nice and accurate potrayal of asian men.

Edited by Kirax

IDK just not the same imo. I read some opinions that redguard or imperial were the best base to use so been messing with that. Pretty good actually but not like the above image

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, neutraldude said:

IDK just not the same imo. I read some opinions that redguard or imperial were the best base to use so been messing with that. Pretty good actually but not like the above image

It should be easy to make one with racemenu. Simply deflate the brow bone until the face looks like a flat surface, sharpen the chin until the face looks like a triangle, turn the 'eyelid open' to -50, and you will have an asian character. Won't take more than 5 minutes. You can also mess around with the nose, depending on how realistic you want it to be.

Edited by Kirax

Posted (edited)

What kind asian. Asian so many. Japanese, korean, chinese, ect. 

Their face divided into different age too. Asian classic or asian modern. Asian modern more smoother face and bit western. Face like martial art chinese movie usually classic chinese face ( we asian call their brows like Sword Brows ). While actor such Nicolas tse, or Andy lau considered modern face. Their face shape not too rounded like classic one. Japanese divided too into classic and modern. Actor such Takeshi kaneshiro considered modern face than classic actor such Toshiro Mifune.

I mostly like modern face asian in skyrim than classic one. That face applied for girl too. Modern asian face not too rounded like classic one and their eyes usually bigger than classic one.

20190119095735_1.thumb.jpg.f2c068692d2beafede3c1d5f92c39554.jpg

20190119100709_1.thumb.jpg.c6379ddf9765e8c07e96e78a3fd4c829.jpg

20190116172120_1.thumb.jpg.f2d7db1b3568877a58ebb1288f7c47be.jpg

Edited by Don

See this. This is considered classic chinese face.

chinese-asian-man-emperor-clothes-114230609.thumb.jpg.c5dcd0e2222e66e566b598ab098d4e32.jpg

While this one modern face.

nicky.jpg.007f46029e8d290e619b077530c67f04.jpg

Yeah Don thats the thing. Your chars there only the female one imo is really there

I know there are several types. If I could get the formula down for one I could then make variants. Here is the best I have pulled off, but still need work

screenshot_0002.png.acab50e1977b30fb5321b4d84ef92c14.png

Thats nifskope not in game. The example image shows him with yellow tint so imagine thats the way to go to some degree