Jump to content
  • Create an account

    Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Recommended Posts

Looking for testers who has Male on Male animations to test out anus sam.

It is for smp only so far and I only have 100 weight made and ingame. 

Anus_Sam.7z

SAMBody.xml

Edited by Shaidien
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why use the low poly sam version for this ? almost all players already use high poly version. I mean for sex screenshoots, using high poly body very good. Besides your anus mod will become so much gorgeous. I will try this body. I hope this for SE not LE. I don't play LE anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was just to see if I could get it ingame.

Had lots of trouble getting this far so went as simple as possible.  The uv gave loads of problems but finally got it I think. It is only high weight and it's for oldrim the only one I play. 

As for future plans sure I try to make all bodies available as well as all game versions. That could be hard as I can't really see the results so it will be last.

How much I do will depend on if people even want a working anus on Sam. 

Testing for me is hard any ways as I like females. I just noticed no one had done anus on males and I want it because if you get beat defeated then well it's a funny punishment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From someone who brought this up before, with graphic clips etc to go with it, It might be worth mentioning this site does not think like LoversLab

I have come to appreciate that, and it took a while to notice it: The point of SAM is the customization and admiration of the male form. Muscles, poses, scenes of men together, exposed or not, but in a non-sexual capacity. This tends to be the meta viewpoint here. Video game porn is kinda silly TBH. I like silly sometimes, so dabble in this some, but if I ever mess with it, its for humor more than anything. But here you probably should not mix the two worlds too much 🌈

Edited by NeutronSphere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NeutronSphere said:

From someone who brought this up before, with graphic clips etc to go with it, It might be worth mentioning this site does not think like LoversLab

I have come to appreciate that, and it took a while to notice it: The point of SAM is the customization and admiration of the male form. Muscles, poses, scenes of men together, exposed or not, but in a non-sexual capacity. This tends to be the meta viewpoint here. Video game porn is kinda silly TBH. I like silly sometimes, so dabble in this some, but if I ever mess with it, its for humor more than anything. But here you probably should not mix the two worlds too much 🌈

This comment legit got me laughing out loud. It cannot be further from the truth.

People on this forum are humans, and as long as they're humans they're obssesed with sex and genitals, in one way or another. Your view is definitely in the minority and the poll on the front page shows that 95% of people here want video game porn to happen as much as loverslab. Working anus and collisions aren't there due to a variety of reasons, but saying [you probably should not mix the two worlds too much 🌈] is some artsy twink 5Head fantasy.

Edited by Kirax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

screenshot_0002.png.e82e9b8af2ae5854fcb42c9c051835ea.png

When I read this, it basically helped explain why interest in such content never sparked interest. Maybe it was partly because I was the poster, or maybe a little bit of both reasons. Either way, I welcome the idea, just tend to notice these ideas dont tend to go far here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NeutronSphere said:

screenshot_0002.png.e82e9b8af2ae5854fcb42c9c051835ea.png

When I read this, it basically helped explain why interest in such content never sparked interest. Maybe it was partly because I was the poster, or maybe a little bit of both reasons. Either way, I welcome the idea, just tend to notice these ideas dont tend to go far here

Topics like these do spark interest, contrary to what you think. It's the lack of technical personnels on this platform. Vector even said in this post 'to each their own', his view in this paragraph is not the majority and will never be, and I don't think that represents what this platform is about either.

I can probably make this work by myself within a week or two, anus collision and all that, maybe even way shorter than that since I know how smp and collision works now. I'm just not incentivized in the slightest to do it - it's something I will never use myself because I couldn't care less about video game porn. I'm actually just here so my guy character looks big and buffy and awesome. But I know my view is the minority.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It might be good coming from you. I already did this months ago and pretty much shelved it since no one GAF. Yours may be better anyway and I look forward to trying it. What I did a poor job of explaining, was that this site may seem similar to LL but def not the same at all. I meant no offense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally would love animation anus but with high poly one and se version. I do use sexlab. In loverslab, we don't have space too much to improve males. Only vectorplexus can give hope to males world. I always look Vectorplexus like Loverslab for males version. We mod dick here everyday. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Point me to the sexual animation packs section here. I musta overlooked it 😛

Spoiler

612600709_enb2019_09_2313_57_38_60.thumb.png.52780769f3acac9e15eaa870c25861fd.png

 

Edited by NeutronSphere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NeutronSphere said:

Point me to the sexual animation packs section here. I musta overlooked it 😛

  Reveal hidden contents

612600709_enb2019_09_2313_57_38_60.thumb.png.52780769f3acac9e15eaa870c25861fd.png

 

Cum textures ?

2019-09-24_10-18-33.thumb.jpg.9660d05cc723ad62a227f814187b7156.jpg

There you go. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such a teaser :P   But nah, I was just playing with overlays and got that on accident once using I think wisp skin of all things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×