• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Arenirn

Texture/Mesh issues

Alright, I seem to be having a similar issue, but slightly exaggerated.

Hands and feet are bugged in a spectacular way. While in third person, wrists and fingers/knuckles are gone, and what's left, arm and all, will show through everything.

I've probably messed things up, but this seems to effect the Samson body. I haven't checked the Samuel body, but this effects entities that shouldn't be using that body anyways, like the ghosts in the screenshots.

20170601004503_1.jpg

20170601004630_1.jpg

Thank you for the reply. I had everything installed, except the HDT-PE, but didn't have it active in the mod list.

I'm special...

Thank you again, everything is running fine now.

On 2017-01-05 at 6:46 PM, KouLeifoh said:

Sorry, that was my mistake.  The vertex count is different.  So a new malehands.tri file needs to be generated.  Delete the old one and use the new one I've attached.  It has all 3 files and I've already tested it in-game.

SAMHands fix2.zip

Whyyyyy was this so hard to find. I've been going crazy trying to figure out what I did wrong in following the SAM installation guide, because I was experiencing problems with slits in the wrists and hands. Thank you for posting this fix KouLeifoh.

(yes I know I'm replying to an old post but I'm thankful nonetheless)

IpBIQ4R.png

On 1/11/2017 at 4:07 PM, Khlas said:

It's about meshes gaps, not texture. In this case, there is the same issue than hands when I look close to the neck, but less pronounced.

As seen in these screenshots (I removed enb/graphics mods just to show it) :

175256enb2016120915060748.png

188617enb2016120915082983.png

I don't know if the issue is from the head mesh or the body mesh, but I tried everything and I can't fix it. I guess it's something wrong with the .nif files (especially malebody_1 and 0 (I use the HDT version)). But since the modifications aren't made by me I prefer to let it untouched.

Not sure if there was a fix found- same issue I'm having :( I hate being ocd......."goes in game and inspects body like a crazy person"

N.B its weird i could swear it wasn't there on my first skyrim install . Maybe , maybe not.

10 hours ago, Sorajmoe said:

Not sure if there was a fix found- same issue I'm having :( I hate being ocd......."goes in game and inspects body like a crazy person"

N.B its weird i could swear it wasn't there on my first skyrim install . Maybe , maybe not.

Install this enb, it does not have much impact on performance. If you have a problem press shit + enter and disable everything except "enable bloom, enable adaptation"

RealLike ENB

7 hours ago, warfreed said:

Install this enb, it does not have much impact on performance. If you have a problem press shit + enter and disable everything except "enable bloom, enable adaptation"

RealLike ENB

thank you warfeed ^^

For some reason, the latest version of SAM Core is messing up the leather bracers, it keeps them from appearing on my characters, the ars are still there but the bracers don't show, same with ancient bracers.

2 hours ago, Shasion said:

For some reason, the latest version of SAM Core is messing up the leather bracers, it keeps them from appearing on my characters, the ars are still there but the bracers don't show, same with ancient bracers.

As noted above, have you installed HDT-PE with Racemenu LE (3.4.5)?

The current build of Racemenu (3.4.5) does not work well with SAM without HDT-PE.

https://vectorplexus.com/topic/96-sam-installation-guide/?do=findComment&comment=7465