• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

MannDesFriedens

How can I make FO4 natural muscular men?

Hello, everyone.

I want to know how I can make me and my male friends (companions, followers) natural muscular WITH visible muscle veins.

I do not want to make them XXL morphed muscular, xxl body builders, fantasy muscles, non-human muscles or unnatural muscles - Just normal, NATURAL muscles AND muscle veins on chests, arms, legs, stomach, and muscle veins on male genitalia.

I have installed EVB (nude, cut), BT2 (nude, cut), Just a hairy men (nude, cut), improved male chest (just improvement of the chest), alex scorpion's male body (has NO nudity), SHB, SHB (no nudity), shb nude patch, SHB bodyslide muscle sliders, victoriam line male alternative textures (nude, hairy), 4K body hair for victoriam line (nude).

I have also, of course, installed, F4SE, BSaOS (bodyslide and outfitstudio), MCM, LM (looksmenu), LMCC, HUDFramework and much more.

By the way, I want to thank you for solving the texture issues with underwear, dear @Ulfberth. I load all nude male textures AFTER non-nude male textures. All non-nude male body shapes, re-placers, textures are loaded (in mod installation order) before nude mods.
Now, males wear no forced underwear anymore when i install nude body mods.

Sliders wont do much by themselves alone. The are a few sliders connected to muscles that are for ABS (See aryadaMuscleSlider, absdefinition slider and etc). If you need more body definition/veins you need textures for that, more precisely normal maps.

As far as i could get, the body texture more focused on body definition is Victoriam line, i dont know any others...

1 hour ago, Ulfberth said:

Sliders wont do much by themselves alone. The are a few sliders connected to muscles that are for ABS (See aryadaMuscleSlider, absdefinition slider and etc). If you need more body definition/veins you need textures for that, more precisely normal maps.

As far as i could get, the body texture more focused on body definition is Victoriam line, i dont know any others...

Thank you 4 the answer, man.

I saw Aryada sliders and abs definition, when I changed them the character got XXL male breasts in AAF animations (but after that normal male chest)!!!

VictoriamLine is installed. Do I need other mods to change muscles and veins?? You have a mod to change the sliders but they are above the +/- 100% limits and idk if it would help?

EDIT: I show you a screenshots that shows what I want (pay attention to his arm veins and male chest) :

This is when I move AlexScorpion's mpd AFTER ALL non-nude/nude male body mods, but when I move this mod above nude mods the character has not very visible muscle veins. Too bad, this mod is non-nude and the character wears always UGGLY Bethesda underwear.

And this after I moved Alex's mod above all nude/Non-nude mods. Pay attention to the colorful, realistically body and the less arm mucsle veins:

1779705819_Screenshot-17_11.201902_21_01.thumb.png.18e7733e3bb0e39255fd5e484ddfd0ad.png

Edited by MannDesFriedens

As i said, it has nothing to do with sliders. Its tied to texture mods and normal maps... The scorpion's texture is not made for nude body on purpose (either the author was not interested in making it NSFW or there were no naked bodies available when he made it)

alex's texture mod is damn good because only this one has muscle/veins, if i'm not wrong, even evb,bt2, victoriamline do not have it.
and like you said, the author seems to be 'silent' forever. no updates anymore.

EDIT: and improved male chest is another good mod but that this is just improvement of the male chest with realistically looking.
when i load male chest mod after hairy/nude body mods men have no body hair - too bad. both are very good mods but both are not compatible with hairy body and nudity

Edited by MannDesFriedens