• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
prisinka

flaccid genital mesh for SAM?

Hello, I have a question. Does anyone know if it's possible to create a static, flaccid genital mesh to use for making SAM armors?? For making things like underwear where you won't want any hole to be visible. I'm not sure if there's any way for me to do this myself since I don't really understand 3d max and blender

so I was wondering if someone has a genital mesh I can use for this, or knows an easy way to create one!

What I'd do is load the genital mesh and SOSFlaccid animation into 3DS Max, run the animation to get the genital in a flaccid state, and then convert the genital into an editable mesh.  This will keep the flaccid genital but destroy all skinning data.  From there, it's just a matter of reskinning it without the penis bones.

18 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

What I'd do is load the genital mesh and SOSFlaccid animation into 3DS Max, run the animation to get the genital in a flaccid state, and then convert the genital into an editable mesh.  This will keep the flaccid genital but destroy all skinning data.  From there, it's just a matter of reskinning it without the penis bones.

Thank you for your advice!

I was not able to succeed with this method, though I'm unsure where I went wrong. I would import the genitals and skeleton but after converting the animation hkx to kf and importing it, I get either deformed mesh or no movement during animation..

But thank you for pointing me to the right direction! I'll just have to keep trying with this!

You need to import the full skeleton first before importing the genital mesh.  Then load the animation after that.  Sometimes it can be hit or miss depending on the skeleton.

16 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

You need to import the full skeleton first before importing the genital mesh.  Then load the animation after that.  Sometimes it can be hit or miss depending on the skeleton.

Do you have the flaccid one bro ? Old and new UV. Maybe if you can provide it here zipped ( when you have time ) i can help take care the rest. No problem if just nif without weight. Old uv for sos system and you uv for original sam light. But if you have time. Better if you have Erect Full one too. We can make slider for refit.

Edited by Don

I have imagination make slider with Flaccid and Erect full one. So If this available, actually we can force any cloth morphing according Genital state. You already provide penis size slider. With erect one and flaccid...we can make underwear that follow genital state. Reshape underwear bit tricky but it easier with genital slider as reference.

Edited by Don
  • Hot 1

What important, we must never change the shape from genital base. It will make hole and not connected to body. 

I'm under the impression that @prisinka wants a static flaccid genital mesh that doesn't rely on a secondary skeleton using a static animation (SAM/SOS already does this with behavior graphs for erection states).  The intent is to use the mesh in 3DS Max/Blender/etc to create armor/underwear that can be form-fitted around a flaccid genital.

48 minutes ago, KouLeifoh said:

I'm under the impression that @prisinka wants a static flaccid genital mesh that doesn't rely on a secondary skeleton using a static animation (SAM/SOS already does this with behavior graphs for erection states).  The intent is to use the mesh in 3DS Max/Blender/etc to create armor/underwear that can be form-fitted around a flaccid genital.

yes, exactly!

I've still been trying to import everything into 3DSMax without success sadly, I've tried using XP32 skeleton and the skeleton in SAM Core but the poor skeleton always becomes deformed after I import the animation 😂

4 hours ago, prisinka said:

yes, exactly!

I've still been trying to import everything into 3DSMax without success sadly, I've tried using XP32 skeleton and the skeleton in SAM Core but the poor skeleton always becomes deformed after I import the animation 😂

I understand your intention to make this kind of underwear or similar with this. The point is we don't have Hole around underwear.

20190304164719_1.thumb.jpg.e7392683164e60c48363b5c7140291bd.jpg20190306080352_1.thumb.jpg.bdb5d7aed2ee51b53060abbdc1f66c49.jpg20190505014910_1.thumb.jpg.3a609b366f3a3f1b0895e43f39c0becf.jpg20190505014119_1.thumb.jpg.b7d59bea8876e8ce46110b875795e9a2.jpg

This meshes made from simple trick aka Alter the mesh. That genital already static. The reason i request meshes to bro Kouleifoh simple. I need his hand to make erect and flaccid one from High Poly meshes. I just trust his hand for his own work ( high poly sam ). If someday erect and flaccid meshes available ( weight 0 and 1 ),  I can help make some unique underwear that never exist before in SAM. XD. I did that for fallout too.

20181026064535_1.thumb.jpg.0895342d8428cc2ab5b16d0a59e42d73.jpg20181026064756_1.thumb.jpg.993c45d0f60dd7051aaa4aa52f3b5995.jpg20181104211539_1.thumb.jpg.a5f5b562a5c1f86b4aab501355b645f6.jpg20181104212532_1.thumb.jpg.e580695a18711c09ca495be7f4cbf557.jpg

I clearly understand bro Kouleifoh not interest make stuff like this ( even he can do it easily ). But...his hand for Meshes and stuff like that very advanced. While i don't have 3dMax anymore on my pc. I can't work with 3dmax but with other trick. But like i said before, i prefer his hand make the meshes available than my hand. I just trust product from original creator XD.

Edited by Don
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I tried importing the genital animations into 3DS Max and they're a mess.  There's a consistency issue with relative/absolute keyframe transformations due to how the genital bones behavior graphs were implemented.  I stitched together the keyframes to recreate the final animation frame as best I could in 3DS Max and then exported the resulting genital meshes.

To make things easier, I created morph sliders to use in Outfit Studio and repainted the weights to have the mesh function in-game without the penis bones (02-06).  Don't combine the erect/flaccid sliders.  The flaccid2 slider is a slightly packed version meant to be used with underwear.  The Genital UV slider changes the UV mapping from SAM Light (included) to SAM.  The erect/flaccid sliders are not compatible with my RaceMenu genital morphs due to how they were created.  If there's enough interest, I can regenerate those morphs for each erect/flaccid state.

Consider this as a genital resource with open permissions.

SAM Light Genitals resource.zip

g0.thumb.jpg.c92de7f541c172a29e4e21431f9ecab0.jpg g1.thumb.jpg.f97e2b63a36df6c751da0e691ef14c41.jpg g2.thumb.jpg.850038ae1947cb4845ea55a81be54ff2.jpg g3.thumb.jpg.40ec577ff6ef9e51ef76f0b39e65439c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

I tried importing the genital animations into 3DS Max and they're a mess.  There's a consistency issue with relative/absolute keyframe transformations due to how the genital bones behavior graphs were implemented.  I stitched together the keyframes to recreate the final animation frame as best I could in 3DS Max and then exported the resulting genital meshes.

To make things easier, I created morph sliders to use in Outfit Studio and repainted the weights to have the mesh function in-game without the penis bones (02-06).  Don't combine the erect/flaccid sliders.  The flaccid2 slider is a slightly packed version meant to be used with underwear.  The Genital UV slider changes the UV mapping from SAM Light (included) to SAM.  The erect/flaccid sliders are not compatible with my RaceMenu genital morphs due to how they were created.  If there's enough interest, I can regenerate those morphs for each erect/flaccid state.

g0.thumb.jpg.c92de7f541c172a29e4e21431f9ecab0.jpg g1.thumb.jpg.f97e2b63a36df6c751da0e691ef14c41.jpg g2.thumb.jpg.850038ae1947cb4845ea55a81be54ff2.jpg g3.thumb.jpg.40ec577ff6ef9e51ef76f0b39e65439c.jpg

Wow this is great. You provide More than my expectations. Thank you so much bro. I can make something useful for this XD. That slider already crazy with UV too. Hoorayyyy....

Edited by Don
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

Thank you so much for this!!! You even went out of your way to improve it for underwear compatibility!

Really I can't explain how appreciative I am you went out of your way to provide this. Thank you so much for that!

On 11/29/2019 at 3:56 PM, KouLeifoh said:

Thanks, KouLeifoh😊

Your flaccid genitals are nice!

FlaccidGenitals5.jpg

Edited by Kyoshi

Upd one in NSFW a bit ago dont know if you saw it. Tweaking some stuff I noticed and will be re-upping as a resource mod. Just another option. VFX-based no slot 52 or any slot

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, NeutronSphere said:

Upd one in NSFW a bit ago dont know if you saw it. Tweaking some stuff I noticed and will be re-upping as a resource mod. Just another option. VFX-based no slot 52 or any slot

Cool! More options are always nice to have. Thanks!