• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
Ulfberth

Download — Ulfberth's Skin Overlay for Male Bodies

Ulfberth's Skin Overlay for Male Bodies

With this, you'll be able to choose from many skins for your character or npcs using looksmenu Skin Overlays!

Q: Why use Skin Overlays instead of Skin Overrides
A: Because Skin Overrides are bugged (they are removed upon game reload, so you have to assign them again) and they dont work with AAF for player (because of the doppelganger)
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Requirements:

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Usage:

Open looksmenu by bringing the console up then use SLM 14 to open the looksmenu for the player character or while the console is up, left click on the npcs you want to open the looksmenu for (an id will show up on the center) and enter SLM SHOWED_UP_NPC_ID_HERE > Like SLM 24cdb3.
With the looksmenu interface up, select the Body option, then go to Overlay. While in Overlay, press Add (its probably the R hotkey in your keyboard)then select any skin of your choice; all the skins start with b so you'll find something like bH4RV3y, bFriffy, bVictoriam V32.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

🐻 The preset used in screenshots can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40415

Follow me in the | Twitter | if you want to get notified in real time when i publish new refits for Fallout 4
Join me in my Private Club |  for non public releases
Follow this | File | if you want to be aware of new updates!

Let me know if you have any questions, feedback, requests or suggestions. Also feel free to improve these meshes if you would like to.

• Like 1