• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Ulfberth

Download — Atomic Muscle - A Male Body For Big Guys

Hum. I tried the admin fix, still same issue. I'll set up a new steam folder (I know how to do this now that I've done research!) and if that doesn't work, I'll uninstall all and then start from ground zero since I read more than once that fixed issues. 

I'll keep you updated! All this will happen tomorrow after my errands. Thank you for your help thus far. I feel like I have a texture issue. I can *only* get the EVB to show up on the player and ladies are showing up fine. NPC males are still magenta except for heads. I have yet to make a character nude. Cheers!

updated to V1.2.6

🌑 Tweaked elbow/biceps/triceps area for Nuka Bull

Hide contents

710542926_Screenshot(217).thumb.png.0352937a69ae2825b12cc488c0bf7f90.png1612096673_Screenshot(219).thumb.png.1fa1214f71ed2bf1b62d3739c1c30bf6.png42154948_Screenshot(222).thumb.png.bbd34f97ccc5311ee27d01899b2a20ca.png1413254400_Screenshot(224).thumb.png.4fc52c0ea783b17cbdbc6318b22ed78e.png142193606_Screenshot(226).thumb.png.84b876fec4fa2a8b4b4c1cbeb8c1972c.png

hey @VincentJean you can have my character preset here:

also, i highly recommend to switch to Vortex or preferably to MO2 ( which i use and can give better support to). Giving support to NMM is nearly impossible on my end.

• Like 1

@Ulfberth 

This mod is amazing. due to the fact that you actually have a lot of refits. most of Bodytalk refits are gone and i'm bored of having no variety for my male characters. hey will you be making a butt slider? that would amazing! :)

@Simon235 Glad you've been having fun :D
Sorry, unfortunately not any other additional sliders will be implemented as bodymorph. The idea of the mod is to keep it simple slider wise to make it easier to refit and avoid clippings as much as possible.
I understand that some people may miss a bit more of customization complexity, but i believe having a body that is easier to support is a good trade off. There are other options available in nexus though.
However, other sliders may come with a possible skeleton scaling for looksmenu, like it is for SAM for Racemenu.

Edited by Ulfberth