Jump to content
  • Create an account

    Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

sh1ny

Screenshot Showoff Thread — Part 2

sh1ny

This thread is for sharing your game screenshots of sexy nature. Keep in mind that we appreciate men here, so please keep female private parts covered.

To *.bmp uploaders: please, don’t upload your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

  • Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. While bitmap format definitely has its uses, it's not used anymore for consumer imaging needs. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, mojito817 said:

They are way too afraid to be tagged as gay... So much that it's ridiculous. For example, I liked the "nymph race" which gives buffs when you're naked and things like that. But it only works for females. For no obvious other reason than "gayyyy!!!!". So I managed to change the esp myself to make it available for men... Took some seconds. Ridiculous. 

Maybe I can take a look at the succubus scripts for you... Can you point me at the mod? 

 

The original mod LE is here :

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/667-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/

And this is SE version :
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/114579-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab-for-se/

This other mod behave like extra addon folder for our meshes and textures for that mod :
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9972-succubus-follower-spells-player-armor-and-psq-transform-addon/

If happen this mod patched for males...i will present beautiful Incubus.

Drying that Hunk until last cum drop XD. Creampie for Incubus means suicide....
01.thumb.jpg.8adbd5c62b02326f54fdd6af6f69ac25.jpg

Spoiler

 

10.thumb.jpg.cfaa01b8f007ef368e4647b2553e648a.jpg12.thumb.jpg.007147118062aec50f3b092a2d00ea89.jpg19.thumb.jpg.428a045e3a848d62fd7582d131b26ceb.jpg 

25.thumb.jpg.fb78fbefb5907967bd9f94229c6d5172.jpg

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Green Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, mojito817 said:

Do you use your own xml's? When I use it, the pecs often jiggle endlessly.... 

No, everything is default settings but the latest version of BBB did conflict with Floppysos so I use version 1.4 not the latest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Don said:

The original mod LE is here :

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/667-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/

And this is SE version :
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/114579-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab-for-se/

This other mod behave like extra addon folder for our meshes and textures for that mod :
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9972-succubus-follower-spells-player-armor-and-psq-transform-addon/

If happen this mod patched for males...i will present beautiful Incubus.

Drying that Hunk until last cum drop XD. Creampie for Incubus means suicide....
 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

10.thumb.jpg.cfaa01b8f007ef368e4647b2553e648a.jpg12.thumb.jpg.007147118062aec50f3b092a2d00ea89.jpg19.thumb.jpg.428a045e3a848d62fd7582d131b26ceb.jpg 

25.thumb.jpg.fb78fbefb5907967bd9f94229c6d5172.jpg

 

 

I've analyses the mods and there doesn't seem to be anything in the scripts stopping us to use it with males. It's just a matter of modyfing the esp's to point them to the male succubus meshes. If you have meshes ready, it should be quite easy. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mojito817 said:

I've analyses the mods and there doesn't seem to be anything in the scripts stopping us to use it with males. It's just a matter of modyfing the esp's to point them to the male succubus meshes. If you have meshes ready, it should be quite easy. 

Only esp edit ? I thought scripted because that mcm menu so complicated. Well we should try patch it for fun. Hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, smidgen said:

Some more shots of my big boy Kruger:

Kruger.thumb.jpg.72f50abe7fdb5d4ef628bd333948b9b5.jpg

20200212165849_1.thumb.jpg.efa4ae8ad765657083bc14564137a2cc.jpg

20200212170507_1.thumb.jpg.4916658f7034d5ac51f64e30b45b11b5.jpg

20200212171142_1.thumb.jpg.48873bcd4895636b4215e2a115ea1bb2.jpg

 

Man, i know is too soon... but have a follower mod of that hottie? PLEEEEASE? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Don said:

Only esp edit ? I thought scripted because that mcm menu so complicated. Well we should try patch it for fun. Hahaha

There are many scripts but there is nothing gender specific in them. So you can play as a male succubus with the spells and perks, but you can't change your appearance because in the "erf psq transformation addon", they simply ignore the male body. 

I've tested by modyfing a bit the esp and used Sam as human body and sos as succubus body. I could switch between them and I could even add the horns. There are more modifications to do for the head parts and so on but it looks possible. 

What would you like to use as alternate body parts meshes and textures and armor? Do you have some ready to use? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mojito817 said:

There are many scripts but there is nothing gender specific in them. So you can play as a male succubus with the spells and perks, but you can't change your appearance because in the "erf psq transformation addon", they simply ignore the male body. 

I've tested by modyfing a bit the esp and used Sam as human body and sos as succubus body. I could switch between them and I could even add the horns. There are more modifications to do for the head parts and so on but it looks possible. 

What would you like to use as alternate body parts meshes and textures and armor? Do you have some ready to use? 

The best way maybe you prepare 1 path for males meshes and textures. For meshes we need for malebody, malehand and malefeet for transformation. Textures of course for those 3 meshes too. Just try with default meshes sam first for easier way and put it in new folder.

What important, we must get same power with females and transformation. Without transformation, that succubus mod become useless though. For mod without transformation, Hormones mod much better than that succubus. Incase you can't get transformation i think better we ignore that mod. Maybe the author hate males so much that ignored males gender XD XD.

Edited by Don

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Don said:

The best way maybe you prepare 1 path for males meshes and textures. For meshes we need for malebody, malehand and malefeet for transformation. Textures of course for those 3 meshes too. Just try with default meshes sam first for easier way and put it in new folder.

What important, we must get same power with females and transformation. Without transformation, that succubus mod become useless though. For mod without transformation, Hormones mod much better than that succubus. Incase you can't get transformation i think better we ignore that mod. Maybe the author hate males so much that ignored males gender XD XD.

I think the transformation is totally possible. What I need the most is : time. And it's soon valentine's weekend so I'll be a bit..... Busy. Hands full.

I'll try to arrange something and you'll just have to replace the meshes and textures with the ones you wish. Just don't know when I'll be done. 

I don't think they hate men, they just don't care. And don' t want to look gay. It's their greatest fear... 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Titi Tiko said:

Man, i know is too soon... but have a follower mod of that hottie? PLEEEEASE? 

I think I got him looking pretty much the same. Only missing body freckles.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30411/ Brows

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13722 The Eyes Of Beauty

Left is my PC right is the follower version.

SAM settings: Samson: 60 Samuel: 20

20200213122000_1.thumb.jpg.a5ad44d60bc32de7c2d9cbb83d99b685.jpg

Kruger Follower.rar

Edited by smidgen
  • Thanks 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mojito817 said:

I think the transformation is totally possible. What I need the most is : time. And it's soon valentine's weekend so I'll be a bit..... Busy. Hands full.

I'll try to arrange something and you'll just have to replace the meshes and textures with the ones you wish. Just don't know when I'll be done. 

I don't think they hate men, they just don't care. And don' t want to look gay. It's their greatest fear... 

 

 

Don't worry we're not in hurry. Just for fun and flow with lust XD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Don said:

Don't worry we're not in hurry. Just for fun and flow with lust XD.

While working on it I had an idea for another mod... Instead of a succubus, why not a hulk? Imagine a skinny cute shy twink having the power to turn into an overpowered and overhorny huge  green monster for a limited time... Could be fun. 

We wouldn't even have to change the meshes for the transformation, just the Sam morphs. 

If I had more time in my hands, I'd so make that mod... 

 

Edit: wait... I've just described a werewolf...

Edited by mojito817

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mojito817 said:

Succubus patch WIP : starting to look hotter than I hoped

 

You just make your first Most Needed mod for all males of skyrim my bro. XD

If you can make this work 100 percent good, your patch considered a Must for all lusty males.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2020 at 4:18 PM, Kirax said:

Haven't got the time to play skyrim for a while now. Just finished a male armor set and I'm happy with how it turned out ?

1840333944_enb2020_02_1222_57_44_52.thumb.png.f60ea5398dc6822205d22b046197d5c1.png221009560_enb2020_02_1223_01_49_08.thumb.png.4a8be38e7a0fb712a363326ccb60c5b3.png

682283924_enb2020_02_1223_05_34_42.thumb.png.ef5b8bdbbb12b84ae86cbc47eaf3aaa9.png

 Very nice! Did you make the sandals too? I like them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2020 at 9:31 AM, smidgen said:

One last one that just had to be done ?

Karok.thumb.jpg.b020bac2fe8e1e3e3c7cd51cdc8c8ab5.jpg

so petty.i always want a orcs like this.  I've been recommended to sign up here. I don't know if it would offend you to ask directly you share it.  if you don't mind that, pleeeeeease. i really appreciate your work. sooo greatly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2020 at 11:37 AM, DBrody76 said:

20200214201919_1_edited.jpg

 

3 hours ago, smidgen said:

A fun little story I wrote on a stormy evening :) (nsfw & gifs)

Ambient sounds for added effect:

 

 

6.thumb.jpg.1d91df069ab36849d4f85cec5800b6bb.jpg

  Reveal hidden contents

7.thumb.jpg.4e3d32158f20801d4a85d2162cba818d.jpg

8.thumb.jpg.2f807e3a3e9529ae82bfdd85adbfb870.jpg

9.thumb.jpg.638a2062cae9a2eddf0faf8440a0a6b8.jpg

10.thumb.jpg.6e9b9c09a951279084485cb5456571be.jpg

11.thumb.jpg.5d78250308e34908dde9762507eaf95e.jpg

12.thumb.jpg.ce293134ae8f68a183d4c49d9f0bbad1.jpg

1524261268_ezgif.com-video-to-gif(1).gif.bb47c74e1ece268197cf88f0a1396079.gif

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif.7e677d36b8308c29aa60a0b32a3e814d.gif

 

41 minutes ago, DBrody76 said:

20200215223948_1_edited.jpg

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SAM Barbarian muscle map trial. Veiny legs, arms, bigger muscle for back, ect.

20200217012140_1.thumb.jpg.5fa1cd66d75bbe9cd5454486e29b9276.jpg20200217012044_1.thumb.jpg.0338a9ded8d5d43f77855bbde03a4a14.jpg20200217011904_1.thumb.jpg.061ffe2876b38b65f7d19fdf0072bd7d.jpg20200217010517_1.thumb.jpg.45b87249a4566c9fa504f6d08f30ed80.jpg20200217011818_1.thumb.jpg.e8041025fba537cf5391b36003064bd6.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Hot 5
  • Green Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...