Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Create an account

    Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

sh1ny

Screenshot Showoff Thread — Part 2

sh1ny

This thread is for sharing your game screenshots of sexy nature. Keep in mind that we appreciate men here, so please keep female private parts covered.

To *.bmp uploaders: please, don’t upload your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

  • Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. While bitmap format definitely has its uses, it's not used anymore for consumer imaging needs. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

Recommended Posts

Author

My main house pretty guardian. From left to right.
1 magicka blacksmith, 1 sorcerer security, 1 chef, and 1 boyfriend to lead them all.

20200823223156_1.thumb.jpg.1eb5959d2d83b40d5fa2ddc89b22401a.jpg20200823223258_1.thumb.jpg.9d126f8af2262d01a39ff4593ad1afcf.jpg20200823223911_1.thumb.jpg.110c59621e68cb3c0574d6d715e79e5b.jpg

Edited by Don

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Don said:

My main house pretty guardian. From left to right.
1 magicka blacksmith, 1 sorcerer security, 1 chef, and 1 boyfriend to lead them all.

20200823223156_1.thumb.jpg.1eb5959d2d83b40d5fa2ddc89b22401a.jpg20200823223258_1.thumb.jpg.9d126f8af2262d01a39ff4593ad1afcf.jpg20200823223911_1.thumb.jpg.110c59621e68cb3c0574d6d715e79e5b.jpg

Now THIS is the kind of town I want to live in!! Make room for me!! 😅😅😅😅😅🤩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author

I want replace serana with pretty femboy. Make some comparison with famous serana before make it into follower.

20200824104212_1.thumb.jpg.981e7f30c737460f0001082ba80eb3df.jpg

Femboy version :

20200824103137_1.thumb.jpg.a44656ac58e1bfea3785eb4e909c4452.jpg20200824104546_1.thumb.jpg.d2a60b29cbe46fa4eea3c4ed854ad7fc.jpg20200824103230_1.thumb.jpg.ad039613adb8a23a83e4c096d44b92ce.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Don said:

I want replace serana with pretty femboy. Make some comparison with famous serana before make it into follower.

20200824104212_1.thumb.jpg.981e7f30c737460f0001082ba80eb3df.jpg

Femboy version :

20200824103137_1.thumb.jpg.a44656ac58e1bfea3785eb4e909c4452.jpg20200824104546_1.thumb.jpg.d2a60b29cbe46fa4eea3c4ed854ad7fc.jpg20200824103230_1.thumb.jpg.ad039613adb8a23a83e4c096d44b92ce.jpg

Brilliant!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Don said:

Serana femboy finished.

20200825063352_1.thumb.jpg.e0ff3982f5b96baeeb59af27ad444462.jpg20200825063236_1.thumb.jpg.9a1c9292edb9864745f06aa8f3f38908.jpg20200825063738_1.thumb.jpg.b1a2fdcc3316776ed579255b4e84d4fd.jpg

So hot!! 🔥🔥 Is this a re-skin you can share that we can install? I‘d love a femboy Serana in my game 😁😁🤩 Great work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author
15 minutes ago, SaBBat69 said:

Stunning!! 

I working for wet specular for now. For serana i will load it after test it. I must see what effect for quest after we give dick for her XD. Wet specular very sexy for any game so we must have that one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Don said:

I working for wet specular for now. For serana i will load it after test it. I must see what effect for quest after we give dick for her XD. Wet specular very sexy for any game so we must have that one. 

I totally agree! I don’t play without Wet Function Redux anymore. So hot! +10 points for sweaty Dovah! 😁😂 🔥 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author
3 minutes ago, SaBBat69 said:

I totally agree! I don’t play without Wet Function Redux anymore. So hot! +10 points for sweaty Dovah! 😁😂 🔥 

But wet reduction kind scripted. Better make specular that react well with enb. Besides wet redux specular too much glossy for face. Almost like metal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Don said:

But wet reduction kind scripted. Better make specular that react well with enb. Besides wet redux specular too much glossy for face. Almost like metal.

Totally! Looking forward to your version! 👍👍👏👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me as a twink fairy is having a great time after installing enb and some 2k textures and going SE ❤️ ScreenShot100.thumb.png.e2ec2f3177b24aa69e65a21757407aae.png

Probably the first time caught off guard by a beautiful sunset in Skyrim (with my angelic restoration mentor)!

ScreenShot74.thumb.png.355ab6b29b393715b1b9f510fde28518.png

Talk about mood setting ❤️ Now I feel like a proper light magic user XD

ScreenShot37.thumb.png.c328466ae3b8309f9256a23ad4b13ead.png

And of cos, Onmund is my no.1 daisuki senpai in the college ❤️ (Unfortunately the Shezarrine mod is conflicting with the other mods I am using)

ScreenShot25.thumb.png.16126610f3f44464e6cdf6cab406550b.png

Luckily Lucien got buffed at the right time and I just can't get enough of Sven 😉

ScreenShot77.thumb.png.b8a4be00032311d015eef6e41be2de73.pngScreenShot88.thumb.png.35e28e60febed2d80e323a214cb64e15.pngScreenShot90.thumb.png.3588b1d4720e37bfb8d86db968659be1.png

Yet it's still Alexander who saves my butt from the dragons and making passionate love afterwards XD 

ScreenShot102.thumb.png.0e2c21761716c6ae3d62df5c5cbee2fa.png

ScreenShot110.thumb.png.b4282df11170a7cba3df8b7bc3b88502.png

ScreenShot107.thumb.png.c7334160a78dcf53d59d5ef36cd67925.png

Edited by icyhugs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I downloaded a pistol mod from Nexus and got Sven get into full Westworld look, somehow the pistol did not show up and Sven became Yusuke Urameshi from YoYoHakusho shooting spirit bullets?! XD

ScreenShot122.thumb.png.636a613dfe2f48f9f55e37733df69692.png

ScreenShot123.thumb.png.5a43825e963f92f374757ab14a2fbb6b.png

And like most manga heroes, Sven saved me shirtlessly (or naked? LOL)

ScreenShot121.thumb.png.ed464888a34edad1027f1643c410dde2.png

With Marcus joining the team, I think we can handle most fights now XD

A twinky Dragonborn fairy with 2 hunky warrior angels, come on! 

ScreenShot137.thumb.png.c261a269247314b43dfa146298de83a0.png

Are you trying to break the 4th wall, Alexander kun? You are looking into my eyes XD !!!

ScreenShot133.thumb.png.a67d7f34c3c469b0c55964a55d11058d.pngScreenShot134.thumb.png.ec9544faca16e6e1fa1802d23583f54a.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.