Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

sh1ny

Screenshot Showoff Thread — Part 2

sh1ny

This thread is for sharing your game screenshots of sexy nature. Keep in mind that we appreciate men here, so please keep female private parts covered.

To *.bmp uploaders: please, don’t upload your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

• Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. While bitmap format definitely has its uses, it's not used anymore for consumer imaging needs. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

Author
22 minutes ago, mikaakim said:

tempting. Is it available?

Not yet. Still tweak it. But so far so good.

20210610165522_1.thumb.jpg.8fb36f71c3b6e1baf20c16a782ede1cc.jpg

9 hours ago, Men and Muscles said:

This was going to be something more but Skyrim was on a crashing spree and it's too hot, so I gave up.

It was supposed to be a POV thing in which your friend Forrest moves in with you but whatever

Man......... I love this series! Gimme gimme more!

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Darnexx said:

Woar what's the skin?! Can you share?

Never!! joking,😆  these are the the texts that Men and Muscles shared here, i just added the genitals and fingernails to the body diffuses to make it compatible with Skyrim SE's SAM light. 

Here they are: SAM Light Textures.rar

ohh and they are named in a way to be recognized by Sam Morphs for Racemenu and it's in-game texture change, so if you go to SAM Texture in Recemenu you'll be able to change the "body diffuse" slider to get all the variations for body hair, just be sure to match the number with the "hand diffuse" slider 🙂

haven't tested with different enbs for seams though : /

Edited by HarryDoppler

Author
1 hour ago, HarryDoppler said:

Never!! joking,😆  these are the the texts that Men and Muscles shared here, i just added the genitals and fingernails to the body diffuses to make it compatible with Skyrim SE's SAM light. 

ohh and they are named in a way to be recognized by Sam Morphs for Racemenu and it's in-game texture change, so if you go to SAM Texture in Recemenu you'll be able to change the "body diffuse" slider to get all the variations for body hair, just be sure to match the number with the "hand diffuse" slider 🙂

Awesome thanks a lot, glat you made it work for SAM Light. :D<3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, HarryDoppler said:

Interesting. I used it in SE. It probably looks better with less pronounced back muscles.
I'm waiting for someone more skilled than me to convert to SE. Maybe it will work better. Thanks anyway.

489830_20210618200805_1.png

489830_20210618201004_1.png

489830_20210618201227_1.png

489830_20210618200833_1.png

Edited by mikaakim

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, mikaakim said:
Interesting. I used it in SE. It probably looks better with less pronounced back muscles.
I'm waiting for someone more skilled than me to convert to SE. Maybe it will work better. Thanks anyway.

ohh okay, i didn't do anything to the texts apart from placing the genitals really 🤷‍♂️ i guess SSE lighting works differently on them... but if you want to tweak the back it's really easy you just have to "desharpen" or apply a very subtle blur to them in photoshop or similar program, if you want i can do that and send it over, really quick to do stuff 🙂

Edited by HarryDoppler

47 minutes ago, HarryDoppler said:

ohh okay, i didn't do anything to the texts apart from placing the genitals really 🤷‍♂️ i guess SSE lighting works differently on them... but if you want to tweak the back it's really easy you just have to "desharpen" or apply a very subtle blur to them in photoshop or similar program, if you want i can do that and send it over, really quick to do stuff

applying a blur I think would ruin the image. I don't know, I'm not very good at editing photos, but I think there are also people who don't like pronounced muscles even in everyday life.😇

Anyway I appreciate what a good thing you did. It can be a start for the applicable SAM textures.
56 minutes ago, HarryDoppler said:

ohh okay, i didn't do anything to the texts apart from placing the genitals really 🤷‍♂️ i guess SSE lighting works differently on them... but if you want to tweak the back it's really easy you just have to "desharpen" or apply a very subtle blur to them in photoshop or similar program, if you want i can do that and send it over, really quick to do stuff 🙂

It would be super ok if the changes will only apply to one player, without changing the body shape of the other characters. In this case we noticed that there are differences in texture when the player is dressed or undressed.

59 minutes ago, HarryDoppler said:

Edited 49 minutes ago by HarryDoppler

Another thing I liked is that the texture change is also applied to the hands, which is very good because the texture is lost fine, without leaving the impression of cut and attached hands.