Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

sh1ny

Screenshot Showoff Thread — Part 2

sh1ny

This thread is for sharing your game screenshots of sexy nature. Keep in mind that we appreciate men here, so please keep female private parts covered.

To *.bmp uploaders: please, don’t upload your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

• Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. While bitmap format definitely has its uses, it's not used anymore for consumer imaging needs. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

Author

Seeing my creations up there brings joy to me ❤️ I'm overjoyed that people love it! 

@InoOnew88 I really love your styling. I wish I thought of adding those trinkets. And the hat! omg the hat!!

@Don your texture really made it look expensive! It's gorgeous 😍

58 minutes ago, kreiste said:

Seeing my creations up there brings joy to me ❤️ I'm overjoyed that people love it! 

@InoOnew88 I really love your styling. I wish I thought of adding those trinkets. And the hat! omg the hat!!

Awww thanks for the kind words Kreis. Yesss the first thing i thought of when i saw the outfit was a hat, like omg this outfit really needs a hat! It's so fun to add some accessories and trinkets too. Can't wait for your next creation Kreis! Love it so much! 😍

Edited by InoOnew88

Author
22 hours ago, kreiste said:

@Don your texture really made it look expensive! It's gorgeous 😍

Your imagination very good. Match with mine so i can use your work too. Mix sexy and playable not easy. I don't like hanging schlong for my game. I use it for screenshoots only mostly.

Someday maybe you can make sexy underwear pack. Like thong....pouch underwear....ect. We lack that one. Later i can help retexture it. You can see google for inspiration. Trust me sexy underwear mod very rare for males XD. Mostly just boring boxer like nexus. 

Author

@Don saaaaameeee. I don’t like hanging schlongs either so total nude is no no for me xD I find it sexier when they don’t bare everything but just hide some parts? i think it’s more alluring and sensual that way. Same with most female clothing mods on nexus, they look sexy without baring their nipples nor genitals and i kinda want to bring that philosophy in my armor :3

and I know what you mean with the boxer xD hence why for my armors’ thong version, I avoid boxers and go for sexier bikini panties and thongs hahah

Author

Asian body normal map WIP. Asian muscles very different with western. Smaller area muscle and smoother because asian skin pores smaller. But i don't want smooth like plastic like most female skin. So i just make smooth for some part. This body mixed from different old mods ( CMO for SOS included too ) This shape more like capoeira or light weight boxer asian. Well...of course i pay attention to sexual appeal too XD.

20200327155652_1.thumb.jpg.6309dd4bedd7725acc0314edbb623314.jpg

Spoiler

20200327153823_1.thumb.jpg.50649687a285ab27e3a51c3712d4cac0.jpg20200327161300_1.thumb.jpg.0d5475a69d6e18e15dbbf613e9e317af.jpg20200327162334_1.thumb.jpg.d2373a3d957cbced05c0851d60fd092b.jpg20200327162736_1.thumb.jpg.dacd16affac08cc220e02972bc4d1262.jpg20200327162058_1.thumb.jpg.6213a529faab64b2076b8733915af009.jpg

Genital normal map modded too. Smoother but detail.

25 minutes ago, icyhugs said:

This feels like a high school/college sports team hot spring vacation :D Lovely :D

Wow thank you icyhugs! Now that i think about it, it sure looks that way (the big guy is the coach and there rest are his students).:D