• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
Dez65

Bodytalk, etc.

Posted (edited)

Hi Ulberth, 

First, I hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy during this crazy time.

I was modding FO4 last year and you gave me a lot of help with getting Bodytalk to work.  You might remember I was having some trouble because I was playing on a laptop so my FPS was making gameplay a bit challenging.  Everything was made a bit easier when the One Patch to Bang Them All was released.

Got a new gaming rig at the end of last year and spent a while modding Skyrim.  I'm back to modding FO4 now and things have changed quite a bit in the interim.

I'm trying to get everything to work using the most recent version of AAF (Beta 121), BT (2.75) and the most recent One Patch.  I'm also trying to use two patches that weren't available last time I was modding - the Patch for animations (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10494-patch-for-animations-squirtcum-effects-cumtattoo-overlays-stages-fixes/) and the Erections Fix 6.1 (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130635-patch-for-animations-squirtcum-effects-cumtattoo-overlays-stages-fixes/page/33/).

In the One Patch, I'm selecting BodyTalk (instead of EVB, but I've tried both).  I'm Bodysliding BT at 0% (flaccid). 

Male penises seem to work well.  Supermutant penises usually work although there are some animations (mostly the Leito but it's not consistent) where they sometimes come up short (Haha. Couldn't resist).  Also, the Supermutant animations are frequently misaligned as though the Supermutant is in a different animation than his partner.

As for Dogmeat, he has a penis in animations with the character, but not with any npcs.  This last is the weirdest because I'm not sure how that's possible.  Dogmeat is getting his body nif from the One Patch so I'm not sure why it's not there in every animation.

I've attached a pdf of my current load order, which is the most stable order I've ever had.  I'm mostly following Fallout 4 Mod List and Load Order Guide (BiRaitBec Modlist), except for the AAF mods.  (I am aware of the supposed VIS-G Item Sorting with AAF but I dealt with CTD's early in the playthrough by editing DEF_INV.xml (in DEF_UI) to eliminate icons  - no problem since then).

It would be great if you could give me any advice to get Dogmeat working with npcs and to improve the Supermutant animations.

Thanks again for your anticipated help.

Load Order.pdf

Edited by Dez65

Hey @Dez65 welcome back 😄

I suggest you to get rid of One patch and erection fix and install my patch instead, UAP.

All you need regarding AAF support for MM sex and creatures will be there: 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11033-uap-ulfberths-aaf-patch-for-mm-only/

If you have any problems with it, report it in Loverslab thread for UAP or you can ask for realtime support in our Discord server.

Wow!  I'll try that!  Thanks so much for your speed and, as usual, extremely helpful response.  This will work with FM animations too, right? 

Also can I still use the Patch for Animations?  I love all the effects and it has esp's which I'm worried about removing mid-playthrough.

Yeah, I had silver's patch in my load order already.  So I should keep it in as it is in my current load order and load those after UAP.

You said it would be "more complicated" to have both MM and FM?  The page for this say install both in that case with UAP overwriting the One Patch.  Should I try that?

You dont want to use One Patch with Indarello's and Silver's, either one or another since you are installing UAP already with all the other assets for creatures and stuff.

Hi Ulfberth - I've struggled with this now for a couple of days but a penis for Dogmeat just won't consistently appear.  I have your patch (UAP) and Indarello's and Silver's patches at the end of my load order.  Sometimes Dogmeat will have a penis and other times zilch.  On tfc, I can see the penis inside the outer covering, but it just won't emerge.  

I've attached my load order again, which has been revised to eliminate VIS-G, since I thought that was maybe the trouble.

Any recommendations on how to properly test this to see where I'm going wrong?  Conflicts in the Data tab on MO2 indicates that your nifs, BGSMs and DDSs are being used for Dogmeat's meshes, materials and textures.

I haven't tested everything but can confirm that Supermutants work, at qasmoke at least.

Again, I so appreciate your assistance in getting me to my goal of have a playthrough with everthing working.  

Load Order.pdf

Posted (edited)

This is the weirdest thing.  These two screenshots were taken minutes apart.  In the first, penis, and then nothing in the second.  I'm totally flummoxed!  I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I have no idea how or what to check. (the order in which they appear below is the reverse order in which they were captured).

Edited by sh1ny
Removed offending screenshots

Morphs are just inconsistent for now because of looksmenu. Its up to expired to fix it if he ever get back to developing looksmenu.

Thanks!  I was pulling my hair out thinking that I must have something wrong.

As always, appreciate you sage advice.

• Like 1

Hi Ulberth - hope you continue to be well.  

I noticed that when Violate calls for a Bad End animation, I would get the message that the character is doing something and no animation would play.  I coc'd to aaBadEndTestCell and the animations did not show up in the Wizard.  See screenshot.  I switched back to the One Patch and the animations do show in the Wizard and can be played in the test area.  

Again, I'm sure it's something I'm missing with your patch but any ideas?

Screenshot (425).png

I'm thinking maybe your patch limited the animations to the male so I added the one path above you and the animations appeared for my female character.  Any downside to have the One Patch in my load order with your patch, which I love for the creature selections?

I think I've figured it out.  I need your patch for DogMeat, but I need to remove the Bad End's xmls for those animations to work in Violate with a female character.  I see now what you meant by complicated but nothing would work without your essential patch.

Thanks again.

Hey @Dez65 ive been talking to Silver and he being doing some good work to have everything fixed and compatible. You can do the following:

if you intend to use this in combination with One Patch to Bang Them All, you need to follow this mod order
1. Animation Packs
2. One Patch to Bang Them All: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9803-aaf-the-one-patch-to-bang-them-all/
3. UAP
4. Indarello's Patch: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10494-patch-for-animations-squirtcum-effects-cumtattoo-overlays-stages-fixes/
5. Silver's Patch: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/142546-erection-fix-by-silverperv/

like this:
image.png.7e8b0ab40698198a4465bd91f9b24c92.png

Since One Patch 2.0 didnt make it to be release, relying on the One Patch alone doesnt seem like a good idea since its very outdated. So you may want to combine with Silver's and Indarello's patches to have everything working well.

Hi Ulberth - there's a Chameleon Deathclaw on a bridge just south of the Parson's Sanitarium.  I was testing the load order you recommend above for the first time on a Deathclaw but that Chameleon Deathclaw did not morph a penis.  Before I pull what's left of my hair out, is that Deathclaw somehow not included?  I haven't tested on Deathclaw's anywhere else.

Thanks.

yeah @Dez65 chameleon deathclaws are not included because we couldnt find a way to make the penis get invisible along with deathclaw. Otherwise, you'd see the penis floating while he's invisible 😂