• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

mrfuckface

Is there a way to get Werewolf support on SAM Light on SE?

I'm wondering if there's a way to get werewolf schlongs to work on SE with SAM Light the way it worked on full SAM on LE, installing meshes and esp from LE SAM on SE worked... somewhat so it gives me hope that it might be doable. Can anyone help in this regard?

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Don said:

20200426023703_1.thumb.jpg.c226a16f450477c58f9fcea3340d4f9b.jpg

Woar! Don we need 😧 Does it work with the Mighty Beast?

58 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

Woar! Don we need 😧 Does it work with the Mighty Beast?

That body is mighty beast. Why bother with moonlight if we only need mighty beast. Lol

There vanilla werewolf. Compare it. Lol

2027753575_images(81).jpeg.fb88cd7f6f6e1adb46d540918a7602c7.jpeg

For SAM Light, I wanted to avoid using .esp entirely to allow the mod to be easily hotswapped mid-game.  For werewolf support, using .esp is required to allow male/female to use different bodies (they share the same one by default).  From there, it's just a matter of attaching genitals.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

For SAM Light, I wanted to avoid using .esp entirely to allow the mod to be easily hotswapped mid-game.  For werewolf support, using .esp is required to allow male/female to use different bodies (they share the same one by default).  From there, it's just a matter of attaching genitals.

Yup from old sam i saw werewolf for females very different. Boobs version. Using esl maybe good solution only to make change in ck about gender.

Well I don't really have the technical know-how to make something like that, but glad it's possible. Guess I'll wait for someone to make such a plugin or try it myself.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, mrfuckface said:

Well I don't really have the technical know-how to make something like that, but glad it's possible. Guess I'll wait for someone to make such a plugin or try it myself.

Literally this is not hard thing to do. Like i show in my screenshoot in screenshoots thread. I never play as werewolf but i do like werewolf for screenshoots. My real problem with werewolf is no one make real HD one. Moonlight only bring more colors. That's why before i release this werewolf i want remaster and enhance it first like my lux weapon mod or my vampire muscular. Just wait 😊

Edited by Don
  • Like 2

Seems workin good. Male and Female body different now. Now genitals problem. With sam light...his genital so small. LOL.

This screenshoots using sos patch and we can adjust the genital directly with MCM Sos. With sam light system i think i should make some custom size genital because we can not adjust schlong in mcm. The moment we go into racemenu in werewolf form..guaranteed Ctd. Maybe permanent big size genital just fine for werewolf sam light system.

20200427084358_1.thumb.jpg.622c1db34741bf3573fd437ccd46386c.jpg20200427084015_1.thumb.jpg.720d60af1611f63e6d4452fa391b5d9d.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Don said:

Seems workin good. Male and Female body different now. Now genitals problem. With sam light...his genital so small. LOL.

This screenshoots using sos patch and we can adjust the genital directly with MCM Sos. With sam light system i think i should make some custom size genital because we can not adjust schlong in mcm. The moment we go into racemenu in werewolf form..guaranteed Ctd. Maybe permanent big size genital just fine for werewolf sam light system.

20200427084358_1.thumb.jpg.622c1db34741bf3573fd437ccd46386c.jpg20200427084015_1.thumb.jpg.720d60af1611f63e6d4452fa391b5d9d.jpg

I got it working by using SOS esp but not sure if it's going to conflict in a way or cause issues.

7 hours ago, Don said:

Maybe permanent big size genital just fine for werewolf sam light system

That would work too.

8 hours ago, mrfuckface said:

I got it working by using SOS esp but not sure if it's going to conflict in a way or cause issues.

That would work too.

Sos patch require another body without genitals for sure. Because the genitals from sos itself.

489830_20200427234741_1.thumb.png.67381a78da5c000a028a3a99531812b5.png

Got it working :D

Copied the record from the SAM LE Plugin that assigns the werewolf mesh and schlong into a new plugin and deactivated the main, kept only the werewolf meshes from SAM - Core,  installed only the werewolf textures from SAM - HD Textures and it's all working.

I can adjust the schlong size via menu too by clicking on my character and typing "setrace werewolfbeastrace" and using the 'power' from SAM light racemenu addon.

Thank you all :D 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, mrfuckface said:

489830_20200427234741_1.thumb.png.67381a78da5c000a028a3a99531812b5.png

Got it working :D

Copied the record from the SAM LE Plugin that assigns the werewolf mesh and schlong into a new plugin and deactivated the main, kept only the werewolf meshes from SAM - Core,  installed only the werewolf textures from SAM - HD Textures and it's all working.

Thank you all :D 

Yup that trick work too. Maybe you can share that mod and meshes so other can enjoy it after read you thread 😃

Edited by Don

8 hours ago, Don said:

Yup that trick work too. Maybe you can share that mod and meshes so other can enjoy it after read you thread 😃

I'd gladly share but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to because I'd essentially be re-uploading assets from SAM-Core and SAM - HD Textures

6 hours ago, mrfuckface said:

I'd gladly share but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to because I'd essentially be re-uploading assets from SAM-Core and SAM - HD Textures

All Official SAM files permitted as long as you only upload on Vectorplexus. No problem load that files on Vectorplexus.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mrfuckface said:

SAM Light - Werewolf Schlong.zip

Okay, here it is if anyone wants to use it :D 

OMG dude it works! Even with Moonlight Tales/Essentials! Sure Dick color won't chance with the fur but the dick is there! Big thanks man!

ScreenShot631.thumb.png.82fcde13be9cf7a60069d16f6c955dac.png

Edited by Darnexx
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Darnexx said:

OMG dude it works! Even with Moonlight Tales/Essentials! Sure Dick color won't chance with the fur but the dick is there! Big thanks man!

ScreenShot631.thumb.png.82fcde13be9cf7a60069d16f6c955dac.png

Glad it works :D

If you intend to use a single color you can swap out the textures yourself and have the schlong be permanently another color, just swap out "textures\Actors\Character\Werewolf\werewolfgenitals.dds" with a texture from "textures\Actors\Character\Werewolf\schlongs\" (be sure to rename them to the proper texture name). 

I might attempt at making an MTE patch but I doubt I'll manage.

3 hours ago, mrfuckface said:

Glad it works :D

If you intend to use a single color you can swap out the textures yourself and have the schlong be permanently another color, just swap out "textures\Actors\Character\Werewolf\werewolfgenitals.dds" with a texture from "textures\Actors\Character\Werewolf\schlongs\" (be sure to rename them to the proper texture name). 

I might attempt at making an MTE patch but I doubt I'll manage.

Yep that's what I had in mind to do. Already grabbed the SAM Textures for that 8D I'm so happy the Dick is back! 

EnchantingExemplaryHoverfly-size_restricted.gif.0219b3ab697392c00945719432d6971a.gif

• Upvote 1