Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
souxwolf

Skyrim SE Character Present?

Hey guys,

i just found this website and was very exited about all this content and posted stuff here.

I am currently playing Skyrim SE again and am looking for a handsome young male character present, maybe for the Bochu Race.

Could anybody share some Racemenu or ECE Presents with me or give me a hint, where to find some very good. I hadn´t find anything yet on nexus LE or SE.

Or maybe just a good template present, to work on?

Thanks in advance!

Author

Preset template like what ? like this ?

Bochu mostly bit femboy. Bochu means Girlish.

20200316181754_1.thumb.jpg.c11169a67f4d9b3d0c071a1201479056.jpg20200802032405_1.thumb.jpg.def525608eaa474bd2af07a38767ccb8.jpg

For Cute and handsome type males but still manly, you will go with YGNord from ece not bochu. Ygnord mostly like this one :
20200130170245_1.thumb.jpg.f989ad068b1fa36a81ae81ec8227a4b7.jpg20191211052116_1.thumb.jpg.daa1e393ee6e18ea3c0d1444eeb6ccd5.jpg

Author
1 hour ago, souxwolf said:

I would try both, Bochu race and YGNord race. But i am not talented enough to create a good looking face on scratch

@SaBBat69: i don´t see any downloadable presents on this topic :(

Yes because i still confuse choosing neutral preset. But i think i will load one in my picture on my mod page. The boy with kick pose. True bochu style.

Edited by Don

5 hours ago, Don said:

Yes because i still confuse choosing neutral preset. But i think i will load one in my picture on my mod page. The boy with kick pose. True bochu style.

Yes!!!!

7 hours ago, souxwolf said:

I would try both, Bochu race and YGNord race. But i am not talented enough to create a good looking face on scratch

@SaBBat69: i don´t see any downloadable presents on this topic :(

If you go to the link I posted and select "View "File" then on the next page it links to select "Download this file" on the right. Don posted 2 face presets there:

Face Variant Fair Skin.7z

6.83 MB

and 

Face Variant Pure Skin.7z

7.38 MB

If you look at the link you`ll see the faces Don created with these downloads. They are pretty sculped already. From there you can use RaceMenu if you do wish to change anything but they look pretty good already

So Im afraid I dont have anywhere near the sculpting talents that creators like Bro Don and Bro KouLeifoh have... those guys are masters!! But thanks to their amazing content I was at least able to create the following cutie (which Im happy enough with :P) and happy to share if this is good enough for you...

You can download my preset from my dropbox here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/crr5kytae2itkbk/Preset_8-4-2020_10-46-12.jslot?dl=0

Sorry its not anything close to Don`s level of talent but I guess its something :P

20200803092537_1.jpg

20200804104429_1.jpg

20200804104507_1.jpg