Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

kreiste

Download — Kreis' Skimpy Refits - Soul Elementalist Armor

Author

Kreis' Skimpy Refits - Soul Elementalist Armor

ScreenShot606.thumb.png.94d9adba5ce3c2bdfa0f2cef388e0b8a.png

If you don't read description below, I will not answer your question.

Description : 

A conversion of the SUN Magic Armor; ripped from Webzen's MMORPG, SUN Online (Soul of the Ultimate Nation). I usually keep my mods "lore-friendly", but this time I'm making an exception because I like it so much. 

I didn't make crafting recipes this time, so you're gonna need to console yourself the armor. The keyword you're looking for is "Soul Elementalist". 

Requirements

Installation : 

Install normally with your preferred mod manager. I personally use MO2.

Permission : 

This might be borderline illegal (?) since there are no written documentation on where this armor originally came from.

I took bryan065's conversion of the armor, which he took from a Chinese BBS, which I presume they ripped it straight from SUN Online lol 

Footnotes : 

Buy me a coffee, if you feeling generous. ko-fi.com/kreiste or paypal.me/ChristopherKho 
I could use a little spare change in this trying times. 

My creations will always remain free and would never be locked behind paywall. 

5 hours ago, werebearhaircare said:

I appears ingame and in outfit studio without the textures. I went through the files and it looks like there's no Textures folder. Should there be one?image.thumb.png.80f3ced7870aeca7ff0ca3dcf1a34062.png

It's been a long while since I downloaded this mod, but I'm quite sure they are in the original mod, which is listed as a requirement in the description.

5 hours ago, werebearhaircare said:

I appears ingame and in outfit studio without the textures. I went through the files and it looks like there's no Textures folder. Should there be one?

You need to download the original mod in the description box, the original mod has the textures I believe.