Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Moonlighty

Help? Moonlight tales Essentials

Hi, i'm playing on the SE and when i try to use this mod, my werewolves are stuck in a t-pose not moving. Without it, everything is fine ^^

Does someone have a ported version for the SE edition? Can you please share with me D:?

Author

Are you using Xpmse? if so make sure it's loaded pretty much last in your load order.

Also make sure to toggle the first two options in FNIS before running it. I don't have problems with T-Pose using this Mod.

Author of the topic Posted

I'll try that, thank you ^^

Update, still not working XD. Tried other werewolves mod and they work without problem. The skin system of MTE make me change skin but then the character is stuck in a t-pose. Don't know.

8 hours ago, Moonlighty said:

I'll try that, thank you ^^

Update, still not working XD. Tried other werewolves mod and they work without problem. The skin system of MTE make me change skin but then the character is stuck in a t-pose. Don't know.

To be honest I had no end to problems when running FNIS and FNIS PCEA. It conflicted with so many things that I always had to make compromises somewhere with what I could and could not run. Eventually I gave Nemesis a try and I never looked back. Nemesis worked with all my animation and other mods and removed all the conflicts and T-Pose issues I ran into. I‘ll never look back. My advise - remove any trace of FNIS and switch to Nemesis instead. It should support all your animation mods anyway and even allow you to upgrade to the latest and best animation mods without the conflicts and T-Pose issues that were rife with FNIS.

22 minutes ago, Moonlighty said:

Interesting, do you perhaps can link me the version for Skyrim SE? and, is it hard to setup or?

If you mean Nemesis: https://github.com/ShikyoKira/Project-New-Reign---Nemesis-Main/releases/tag/v0.84-beta

And no, it's almost exactly like FNIS to setup. Install your animations, run Nemesis engine.

Edited by Chompy
added link back

44 minutes ago, Moonlighty said:

Interesting, do you perhaps can link me the version for Skyrim SE? and, is it hard to setup or?

Since FNIS is no longer being developed on or improved, Nemesis is basically the replacement and a new and improved version of FNIS. It works pretty much the same and generates your animations the same way. It’s basically just FNIS with a new name. :)

First download and install the main package into your Mod Manager from GitHub here:

https://github.com/ShikyoKira/Project-New-Reign---Nemesis-Main/releases

Next you install Nemesis PCEA:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31667

Now you just install your animations and run Nemesis the same way you ran FNIS to generate the animations. Plenty of Videos on YouTube that will show you what to do if you need some step by step instructions.

Besides your typical combat and magic animation mods I find the Nemesis movement overhaul mods pretty awesome. Here are some I recommend:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38950

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33139

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33767

As mentioned it should work with all of your other FNIS based animation mods as well. Good luck. I hope this solves your issue. :)

Edited by SaBBat69

Author of the topic Posted

WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\animations\BreviMoonlightTalesEssentials\FNISwerewolfbeastRestStartAnim.hkx

What is this 😧 i''m crying!!!

It's an animation file made for LE. Cathedral Assets Optimizer can convert animations.
I definitely wasn't paying attention earlier, but another issue is going to be that Nemesis won't work with the animations because werewolves are creatures(?) and Nemesis doesn't have creature support yet(?).

I'm guessing that the t-posing is because those animations just need to be updated for SSE. You'll also want to be using FNIS rather than Nemesis, unless you want to go through the process of using both.

3 hours ago, Chompy said:

It's an animation file made for LE. Cathedral Assets Optimizer can convert animations.
I definitely wasn't paying attention earlier, but another issue is going to be that Nemesis won't work with the animations because werewolves are creatures(?) and Nemesis doesn't have creature support yet(?).

I'm guessing that the t-posing is because those animations just need to be updated for SSE. You'll also want to be using FNIS rather than Nemesis, unless you want to go through the process of using both.

Yea I’m going to 2nd Chompy here. I also missed the part where you had LE animations installed. Those don’t work with SE and will cause T pose issues. Faced that myself. You’ll need to convert to SE or get a SE based update as Chompy mentioned.