Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Ulfberth

For Everyone Missing C.O.A.T.S Download Link

Author

Since there have been people constantly asking where they can get C.O.A.T.S for download i thought it wouldn't hurt to create a thread. I know not everyone will read this but i didn't think in any other better way to let everyone know.

So here it is the download link from MEGA:

https://mega.nz/folder/bkUCRCIA#u_4GtnlOL7KFghTA3YE_AA

All you need is the required - framework file. The other patches are just if you want the custom slot to work, which is not being used by anything implemented by me yet (dunno if i ever gonna use it since it doesnt work well with looksmenu overlays). So just the required - framework for now for the craftable feature.

This update will now make buttons work differently: press E for modify and SPACE to craft instead!

COATS will eventually get back to nexus (god knows when). For the time being, you can follow the development in gunetwork forums: https://www.gunetwork.org/t20118-fo4fo76secret-service-flyboy-vault-bomber-8-5